General Discussions > Photography

Share the photos you have taken

(1/36) > >>

Naeree:
Is there anyone here like doing photography. let's share photo and technique and experience. I got a old Canon and I just start serious photograph 9 months ago. So may be we can be Trans Photography Club here if anybody share the interest ^__^

here is some of my photo work

Laura_7:
I haven't photographed in a while...

you could play a bit with different apertures in general and see how much of the foreground and background gets sharp...

and you might try a few different settings of brightness, sometimes a bit lower brightness makes colours a bit more impressive...

all in all really good pictures imo  :)

what is the model of your cam ?
Btw older ones imo can make for more lively pictures... sometimes newer ones have a firmware which can make for too digital or fuzzy pics...

Samantha C:

Naeree

Love your idea, I am a Semipro photographer which is to say I shoot for money if I like the gig, but the real thing for me is to share the beautiful things we find in this world.  I love your center shot, the point of focus and the background leave me imagining the story of that glass and who shared it.  The portrait is really great shot too.

For technical sort I shoot with a D4s and a D810 (nikon),  when I can I'll definitely upload some pictures.

It would be great to know a little about each shot I sort of have the same questions, like camera, lens, methods used or maybe what inspired the shot.

Thanks for sharing some of the beautiful things in your life. 

Naeree:

--- Quote from: Samantha C on September 14, 2015, 12:16:51 am ---

Naeree

Love your idea, I am a Semipro photographer which is to say I shoot for money if I like the gig, but the real thing for me is to share the beautiful things we find in this world.  I love your center shot, the point of focus and the background leave me imagining the story of that glass and who shared it.  The portrait is really great shot too.

For technical sort I shoot with a D4s and a D810 (nikon),  when I can I'll definitely upload some pictures.

It would be great to know a little about each shot I sort of have the same questions, like camera, lens, methods used or maybe what inspired the shot.

Thanks for sharing some of the beautiful things in your life.

--- End quote ---

Me too, photograph is like I can capture the beautiful thing I see and share it. And it make my travel excite too. Shooting for the living would be my ideal things to do too ^_^ I tried register Shutter Stock too, but they reject many picture of me. I going to try again with better photo though.

Now I use Canon EOS Rebel it's like 12 years old camera my friend gave it to me so I can learn how to shoot. I only have one basic lens 18-55. All photo I took are taken with this set. And I think I need to get more lens though. It's hard decision to choose lens for me, cause I love shoot all kind of stuffs so I might need a lens that good to shoot both portrait, landscape, etc.

The glass photo was taken at the bar in San Francisco on Mar, I was walking around the city with my camera and shoot everything I could for half day. At the end I didn't really get a good photo from the trip, so I just stop as it getting dark and open Yelp find where I can get a drink and sit down relax. So I find this place it call Sky Bar at Marriott so I stop by and sit at tell Bartender that "give me any drink". Bartender do his thing and give me this glass and said "from your look, this is the drink that would fit you" And that's the picture I see with my eyes, a glass on the bar with the check on the side. So I pull up my camera and I do like five shots with different setting. The one is good is setting with ISO800 aperture 4.0 speed 13. And it end up that this picture is the best picture I took on that day, the picture come out pretty much like what I see with my eyes.

Laura_7:

--- Quote from: Naeree on September 14, 2015, 02:39:39 am ---
Now I use Canon EOS Rebel it's like 12 years old camera my friend gave it to me so I can learn how to shoot. I only have one basic lens 18-55. All photo I took are taken with this set. And I think I need to get more lens though. It's hard decision to choose lens for me, cause I love shoot all kind of stuffs so I might need a lens that good to shoot both portrait, landscape, etc.

--- End quote ---

The camera you have is great. You can have a lot of fun with it, and it makes really good pictures.
You could have a look at used Sigma lenses. They do not work with newer cams due to a change in communication protocol.
Thus you could get great quality lenses for a decent price. Usually its written in a description that they do not work with newer models.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version