General Discussions > Hobbies

Cycling!

<< < (6/6)

BlueJaye:
Avid mountain biker. Used to be an avid roadie. I was really into triathlons in my 20s and put a ton of miles on my road bike. In the last few years I have found more enjoyment mountain biking.

With winter coming, I’ll be switching to the indoor trainer and Zwift. And I’ll use the elliptical on days when I feel like being out of the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leesh:
I am from a country that's basically one big cycling road :P not having a bike here is something exceptional. I use my bike a lot, but still I'm overweight, too :P

Make97:
Ah, I love cycling, though lately I've been too depressed to get motivated, exercising very little, I just get fat here. I have three bikes, two mountain bikes and my cyclocross bike, Canondale Caadx. Mostly I ride mountain, but I have plans to start hitting the road too soon as my bike gets back from repairs.

Lähetetty minun SM-G973F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

DianaPrince:
I started riding regularly in May, as a way to deal with the boredom of lockdown. I usually do 5-10 miles per day, but managed to hit 108 miles in one week in October.

Colder temps and icy conditions have sidelined me for 2 weeks and I’m getting really frustrated.

Leesh:
I'm seriously considering buying a mountain bike again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version