Author Topic: has anyone had any ghostly experiences?!?  (Read 2103 times)

Online Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
Re: has anyone had any ghostly experiences?!?
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 09:36:35 pm »
Oh I know it's scary. Like I said sometimes her presence is in my dreams and the feeling I get is spooky. I also don't know what to do about it
Popular belief would say that she needs know that her murder has solved and the person responsible punished or she has a message she wants delivered. See if there is a way to establish communication and discover what she wants.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber.
Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM

Offline SailorMars1994

• Family
  • Save a tree wipe your arse with an owl
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 08:51:00 am »
To above: Her murder has been solved so i guess if these spiritual communications exist then she wants to tell me something.... Perhaps i should seek a medium.
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3

Online Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 03:29:58 pm »
I have heard of a few genuine psychics but I have heard of far more that were not. What I would suggest is attempting to direct your dreams by thinking of her and what you would say to her before you drift off to sleep. Often what you are thinking about before sleeping makes it's way in some form into your dreams.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber.
Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM

Offline markie

• Easy does it
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 09:28:59 pm »
My cat and i had a very close bond  he could  be  away somewhere  and i could just start thinking about him and he would appear
Anyway  he had to have a tooth out but the vet botched it and he had to go back for a second surgery. ... the stress of him being ill and being under  anathesea  actived  some dormant virus in his system , i did everything  i could to save him , but in the end the vet said he'd  had enough and it was time to let go, so i got the vet and her assistant  to come round home and  laid him on his favorite  blanket the assistant  asked if it wanted to cradle his head while he was given the shot ...i couldnt do i felt like such a traitor so i just laid my hands om him, then it was over i was the worst thimg I've  ever had to do .
I don't  believe  i have ever been so grief  stricken i cried every night for 3 days straight on the third day it was a very still night with a full moon
I was lieing in bed crying
And then out of the blue  i heard a voice in my mind  as clear as a bell that said

" its a good night for hunting "

That was all but after that my grief subsided  as i think that was his good bye and solice to me
Lets get this party started

Offline Lily Rose

• Just south of lost.
  • Friend
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 01:56:02 pm »
On the night I saw my ghost I was sitting on the side of my bed with the TV's remote in my hand . I was about to turn the TV off when I saw my ghost  standing in the bedroom doorway. I didn't see his face because I was transfixed on his muscular body. He was huge and I thought that I was going to die. My ghost was also wearing blue shorts. I hear that ghosts wearing clothes isn't normal.

i saw a documentary or something like one time and a family thought they had a ghost. come to find out someone was actually living in there house. some spot in the basement or something it was hidden.
"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.”
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:

Offline Gretel

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2016, 08:11:04 pm »
The only ghostly experience that I've had was an incident where I was taking a shower, and could have (still do) sworn that there was a woman who walked through the bedroom door. It was the only time it ever happened, but many on my grandmother's side of the family have also had ghostly experiences, much more detailed.

Offline markie

• Easy does it
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 05:51:33 am »
A few nights ago i woke up to see a female shadow  moving  towards me  i don't  think it was a ghost must someone  paying an unexpected visit  anyway i freaked and yelled at it  and it went away ..... sometimes spirits or travelers  will try and blanket you to experience  sensation once more
Lets get this party started

Offline Jennifer RachaelAnn

• 1:6, 1:10, 2:1, 3:7, 5:1, 5:9
  • Friend
  • Love me or hate me, but you will never forget me.
    • A Haven For The Undead
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 09:20:20 pm »
I've had several ghostly encounters, and even been a part of some experienced by friends. For example 3 or 4 years after my father died, some friends drove me out to my house to pick some stuff up. They were parked facing the barnlot and they saw a man walk across it. They told me about it and I asked what the man was wearing. They said he was wearing overalls and a blue shirt. My father died in the barnlot wearing overalls and a blue shirt.

The worst encounter I've ever had happened earlier this year.

My wife and I were in bed, settling down for the night. Then something took a hold of my throat. It was strangling me so tight I couldn't speak, take a breath, scream, nothing. I was thrashing around on the bed fighting it, which woke up my wife. She started to panic because there wasn't anything she could do. There was nothing she could grab to pull off me. Finally she jumped up and went for the light. Just before she got to it, the entity let go of my throat and raked something, I assume claws, across my chest and tore it open a little bit. Even after the physical marks were gone, my chest continued to burn for weeks.
"There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them."

-Anton Szandor LaVey

Tags: