Author Topic: What made you unhappy today? 7.0  (Read 47745 times)

Online Laurie

Re: What made you unhappy today? 7.0
« Reply #840 on: January 16, 2018, 12:50:40 pm »
Trying to pretend I'm not depressed or contemplating

Hi V.M.

(((Hug))) That is a terrible state to be in but pretending isn't good either. You know I know something of how you feel. I'm here to talk to if it will help.

Hugs,
   Laurie
Hi, I'm Laurie
“Sit with me, and I'll not be alone. Hold my hand, and I'll not feel alone. Cry with me, and I'll no longer suffer alone.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich,

Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol

Offline Cali

• Cassiopeia Aethiopia "Cassi"
  • Family
« Reply #841 on: January 16, 2018, 03:49:04 pm »
What made me unhappy was that a little while ago I had this terrible feeling like "What are you doing, you can't keep this up" and this is probably the 2 or 3rd time it has happened.  I think part is that I feel nothing is happening on the HRT and I'm being foolish.

But within 20-30 minutes I have completely forgotten the episode. 

The funny thing is that I go look into the mirror and think I see myself more female.

Let the adventure begin.........................

Online Roll

• Nerd Girl
  • Family
  • ((M v F) ^ ~M) => F
« Reply #842 on: January 16, 2018, 03:53:11 pm »
What made me unhappy was that a little while ago I had this terrible feeling like "What are you doing, you can't keep this up" and this is probably the 2 or 3rd time it has happened.  I think part is that I feel nothing is happening on the HRT and I'm being foolish.

But within 20-30 minutes I have completely forgotten the episode. 

The funny thing is that I go look into the mirror and think I see myself more female.

I do that a lot too. I get a random doubt, freak out over it for a second, then it all goes away and I wonder why I had the doubt.

- Ellie

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/17/17 through 1/1/18 - Out to essentially all family!

Look what I found! https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/life ... Sorry, that was stupid, even for me.

Offline Cali

• Family
« Reply #843 on: January 16, 2018, 03:56:04 pm »
I do that a lot too. I get a random doubt, freak out over it for a second, then it all goes away and I wonder why I had the doubt.

Thank you El, I'm sorry that you have these experiences too but also grateful that it's not just me.  While I've been on the HRT about 1/3 of what you've been on them, I feel that when things do start to change I'll have less of those, for lack of a better word, attacks. 

Then maybe this all is just a part of the process that happens before changes begin????

Offline V M

• The Female Clint Eastwood
  • The Butterfly flutter by smile upon you
« Reply #844 on: January 16, 2018, 05:04:25 pm »
I think a lot of folks go through the doubt process to some degree, I know I did and sometimes still do

Bear in mind that it takes at the least about a month before the HRT begins to really take effect

Everyone progresses differently so mostly it's all about patience

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M

Offline Cali

• Family
« Reply #845 on: January 16, 2018, 05:06:27 pm »
I think a lot of folks go through the doubt process to some degree, I know I did and sometimes still do

Bear in mind that it takes at the least about a month before the HRT begins to really take effect

Everyone progresses differently so mostly it's all about patience

Patience?  If I had patients I'd be a doctor!!!!!

Just a little of my warped humor - thank you VM!

Offline Maddie86

• Friend
« Reply #846 on: January 16, 2018, 05:43:51 pm »
My dad cost me money today.

I work construction for the time being, I plan on getting out soon but I wanted to work another month or two before quitting so I can save up some good money. For the last 2 weeks I've been working with my dad at a school. Yesterday we got sent home after an hour and a half. It was -7 degrees and we were supposed to start working out on a roof but we didn't have enough materials for what we needed and also the forklift kept shutting off.

So last night my dad called me and said that he didn't hear anything from anyone about going in for today. I asked if he called and he said no and that the other 2 guys are the bosses and it's their job to call him and let us know if we were working or not today, so he said that he assumed that we weren't working. still, I told him that I really don't want to miss out on earning anymore money for the week so I told him to call and it sounded like he was going to. he calls me up at 5am today and told me to go back to bed because we weren't working. I thought nothing of it and tried to go back to sleep. then he texts me 3 hours later saying that he got a call from our boss at 7:30 because he wanted to know where we were. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK TODAY!!! I asked if our boss wanted us to still go in but I guess he didn't want us too. great.

This really pisses me off, I'm trying to save up money for an apartment, I could have earned $192 today before deductions, but no, my dad had to be a stubborn brat about things. This company isn't managed very well and honestly I think my dad was trying to make a point, I think he wanted to make our bosses look bad, but I think really it just made him look bad and it hurt me financially. I don't actually have my one boss's phone #, I plan on getting it tomorrow and if I ever have any questions I'm not even going to bother with my dad.
January 8th, 2017- Got sober
February 9th, 2017- Came out to my first friend
March 18th, 2017- First session with therapist
July 8th, 2017- First time in public as Maddie
July 17th, 2017- Started HRT!
September 30th, 2017- 2nd time in public as Maddie

Offline Geeker

• Friend
  • life is one kick in the hind parts after another
« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2018, 06:27:30 pm »
Maddie, that's a darn good reason to be unhappy.
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.

Offline V M

« Reply #848 on: Yesterday at 07:07:27 am »
Yesterday actually, went in to pick up my new glasses only to be told that they weren't in actually in yet  :P  Hopefully they'll be in soon, it's been a drag to be running around half deaf and blind all week
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M

Offline Cali

• Family
« Reply #849 on: Yesterday at 09:18:03 am »
Yesterday actually, went in to pick up my new glasses only to be told that they weren't in actually in yet  :P  Hopefully they'll be in soon, it's been a drag to be running around half deaf and blind all week

If you go mute, you'll have to change your avatar to those three monkeys :(

Offline V M

« Reply #850 on: Yesterday at 05:15:44 pm »
I thought you were one of the monkeys LOL

- V M

Offline Cali

• Family
« Reply #851 on: Yesterday at 07:57:55 pm »
I thought you were one of the monkeys LOL

Now great!  Everyone knows I am one of your flying monkeys!!!!!

:icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_suspicious: :icon_suspicious: :icon_suspicious:

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
  • I may fall, but not like this, not today
« Reply #852 on: Today at 05:40:50 am »
struggled to sleep last night due to and epic blister I have on my foot that popped. Slept in late and missed all the morning.

Offline Artesia

• Family
« Reply #853 on: Today at 07:43:20 am »
It was yesterday, but....
I got called in to talk to the executive director.  I got the "we're trying to help you succeed" speech.  The one that is given right before they let you go.  I told them that I actually needed to know they're policies and procedures, because no one ever showed them or taught them to me.  They asked why I wasn't turning in a daily QA form.  I told them flat out that no one ever showed me their forms, and further told them that I still haven't received training on their phone system yet.  I haven't even been with this company 2 weeks, and the expect me to know ALL of their systems without having been shown their systems.  Now I know why I'm the fourth dietary manager in a year!

I'm looking for a new job, I'll probably get fired by this time next week. 
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date

Offline King Malachite

• "No...Not Iron Man: War Machine!"
  • A Fat Body, a Backwoods Johnny, and a Proud Nutjob
« Reply #854 on: Today at 11:51:31 am »
Didn't have work due to the snow, so that means less money in my paycheck tomorrow.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."

Online Roll

• Nerd Girl
  • Family
  • ((M v F) ^ ~M) => F
« Reply #855 on: Today at 12:23:58 pm »
I can't seem to get ahold of any laser places after the first one that is probably a logistical no go. They just collectively don't pick up their phones.
- Ellie

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/17/17 through 1/1/18 - Out to essentially all family!

Look what I found! https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/life ... Sorry, that was stupid, even for me.

Tags: