International > Australian

FFS in Australia

(1/5) > >>

Cindy:
Someone posted a while back about finding FFS surgeons in Aus. I said at the time I would enquire. I have (finally) had this reply from Andrew Ives.

HI Cindy

There are several surgeons i know in australia that are doing FFS, me included (!!!), but i don't do any 'bone work'.

Also, Ian Carlisle in Melbourne, and a surgeon Patrick Tansley who works in Melbourne and Brisbane

Hope to catch up soon

Andy

roxie rudi:
Hi Cindy,
I think that might have been me. Nonetheless I have been VERY interested in finding out about FFS in Australia and I have started a couple of threads about FFS in Oz and I thank you very much for this info. But it now appears that I will have to get to Spain and Dr Capitan for FFS because of my surgical desires.

Let yourself go!
Adelaide's a lovely city as I remember,
ciao bella,
Roxanne.

Rainbow Bay:
Thank you Cindy

This is good to know. Is Dr Ives the only one who doesn't do "bone work" or does this apply to all of them?

Cindy:

--- Quote from: Rainbow Bay on February 10, 2016, 04:03:05 am ---Thank you Cindy

This is good to know. Is Dr Ives the only one who doesn't do "bone work" or does this apply to all of them?

--- End quote ---

I know Dr Ives does face lifts etc, I have friends who have been to him for that.

I presume his comment on the orher surgeons meant they do bone work. You are in Australia - ask them!

bunny girl:
How's Tansley with MTF Breast Augmentation? Does he work with Daniel Fleming?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version