Community Conversation > Military Veterans Confab

Life has gotten a lot easier for me (Military related)

<< < (2/2)

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: melody_elizabeth on March 06, 2016, 06:39:08 pm ---I know if I told anyone I was transgender years ago, I would of been kicked out, I am happy doesn't happen now days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Melody, thank you for your service. I see you haven't stopped by our Roll Call thread yet. We have many veterans here on the site, drop in and say hello.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

melody_elizabeth:
Devlyn I'm new taptalk and still trying navigate, I would like to join

Katiepie:
Thank you everyone! I am just seriously glad everything went well above my own standard of what could happen. Maybe its possibly due to being California after all, being close to San Francisco, and in a semi adjusted area where acceptance is a thriving thing in the aspects of it all.

I'm glad and really thankful for my whole family. My immediate family (mom, dad, brother) are accepting of me. Here at Susan's, YES, every one of us in a nutshell, I consider highly as family! And now my military family as well is really supportive, even those who don't know fully my situation, except I highly hate my birth name.

Kate <3

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: melody_elizabeth on March 06, 2016, 08:15:09 pm ---Devlyn I'm new taptalk and still trying navigate, I would like to join

--- End quote ---

All you have to do is post in that thread, you can take the poll, too.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version