Author Topic: Things you'd like to see in the new survival world?  (Read 5709 times)

Offline ThaliaNyx

• Friend
  • Just being me
Re: Things you'd like to see in the new survival world?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 09:32:29 am »
As far as the chest idea goes, a user market is a great idea - does anyone know the specific plugin to get this to work?

If we can find a good plugin for a user market, it is something that will be seriously considered.

iConomy Chest Shop: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/1-9-chestshop.19511/
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Offline ElricOfAmestris

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 02:03:07 pm »
since VR for minecraft went live today, it would be cool if there is something that would be cool for VR users. no idea what, but wanted to put that bug in your ear, in case you creative folks can think of something.

Offline ThaliaNyx

• Friend
  • Just being me
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2016, 04:27:50 pm »
And today is the two-month mark of 1.9's full release! I have a feeling the update can't be too far now...  :D
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Offline The Saint

• My works!
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 11:45:38 am »
Well if anyone needs help with building/contest ideas or anything, I would be more then happy to help.

I used to be an admin on the old wonder how to server.

Offline JeffJefftyJeff

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 11:00:53 am »
Seconding the volunteering to help :) And I know Oop would be happy to help as well.

I think someone mentioned railroads earlier, and I love that idea! I started a sort of trans-continental railroad on the current server and have been SO glad to see people build on, add branches and new lines and build their own stations. I'd love to have something like that, and maybe even do something we did on an old server I was on - a "decorate your station" contest! People build stations under/near their own set-ups/compounds/houses, and they decorate their station with just a few guiding principles (have to have a station master's office, have to have a chest with snacks, tracks that slow and launch again etc). There could be some sort of reward for the best station and we could vote on it, and we could even add alternate lines (i.e. "A Line" at 50 altitude, "B line" at 42 altitude etc) that could run parallel or meet in some stations. Just a thought!

Tags: