Author Topic: What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 2.0  (Read 150279 times)

Offline Floof

• The Floofiest
  • Friend
Re: What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 2.0
« Reply #1080 on: February 17, 2017, 01:35:14 am »
I've been sitting on letter for a couple weeks for my coming out on social media. Last night after a little liquid courage, I posted the letter. I also changed my name and uploaded a new photo.

The out pouring of love and support was so over whelming. I cried so much last night. So many tears of joy and relief. I'm such a happy girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations! So wonderful that people are behind you and supportive, going to be such a boost for your journey. Very happy for you :)
Reisen er lang, hard og full av farer; vær modig mine brødre og søstre <3

SRS w/ Dr. Chet May 12th 2017

Offline Kitty June

• Friend
« Reply #1081 on: February 17, 2017, 03:46:39 am »
I was included. Omg I can't believe how happy it makes me.
Ok, so this makes sense.
I work at a bar/restaurant and I do delivery. Well, one of the employees has a band and it was his birthday this week, so he is having a party and his band is playing. His sister and I both have to work that night normally and Saturday is impossible to get covered, but we both managed to get somebody to do it.
So.., now the good part, she invited me to come over to do our hair and stuff that morning and I'm finally going to get to wear the dress I got for Christmas. I've so wanted a reason to wear this. (Shit, I just remembered that I don't have any jewelry to go with it.
Anyway
Such a little, normal thing has totally made my night ❤️❤️
God I love the people of this city. It's so much more excepting than where I came from

Offline AnwenEira

• My Transition blog
« Reply #1082 on: February 17, 2017, 08:27:38 am »
Catching up on housework, and completing uni enrolment. :3

Offline Yuusui

• Friend
« Reply #1083 on: February 17, 2017, 01:25:34 pm »
Yesterday I told one of the baristas at my coffee shop that I was going to be changing my name. This morning when I visited the same shop, the other barista asked me when I was going to do it and was very happy to hear that I was doing it.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1084 on: February 17, 2017, 03:32:09 pm »
Found my scales are working and not stuck on 14st 7lb or203 lb for our US folk, yes it read 14 4 ------- 28 to go then
a long time coming (out)

Offline Yuusui

• Friend
« Reply #1085 on: February 18, 2017, 06:00:12 am »
My wife change me name on her work email!

Offline JessicaSondelli

• Jessica's Instagram
« Reply #1086 on: February 18, 2017, 07:23:49 am »
I'm looking forward to my local trans support group meeting in just a few hours. I feel so real, there.... Happy Saturday everyone.

Love u
Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)

Offline davina61

« Reply #1087 on: February 18, 2017, 04:45:48 pm »
my female cousin came to visit tonight, we always got on when younger like twin souls . Still had to drink and bring a bottle of vodka mix to face me so bless her for coming . Ended up with lots of hugs and kisses and said she will come again. She is on her own with 16 year old son who sits in bedroom stuck on gaming ect so I think she enjoyed the company/chat and cuddles.
a long time coming (out)

Angela Drakken

« Reply #1088 on: February 18, 2017, 06:15:08 pm »
My girlfriend is going to help me properly color match and buy a good concealer/coverup/foundation that ISN'T chalk white, like the sad little goth kid that I am. lol

Online HappyMoni

• Smiles for the house, it's on me!
« Reply #1089 on: February 18, 2017, 06:53:38 pm »
First of all I am happy to be reply #1089. It is an honor. I am 8 months RLE as of today. I decided to measure my height. I thought I was 5'9" but realized I am only 5'7 1/2". Shrinking, the lone advantage to getting older. lol Oh, I counted days to GCS if all goes well, 129 days. One day, the only number that matters will be one, as in one whole, complete person.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
I'm happy, tag you're it! Pass it on.
HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) 
FFS in late June 2016. (Ugh!)                  Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally)
GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!)
Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17   Nose surgery-November 20, 2017

Offline Alora

• Live each day to its fullest
« Reply #1090 on: February 18, 2017, 10:53:41 pm »
An old friend new "girl" friend sent me a message on messenger and said she wanted to buy me a makeover and  then wanted to have a photo shoot afterwards.

I'm so excited, and grateful!!! Seeing as my closet is limited, have to buy new clothes. I would love two to three outfits for the shoot. One country girl, one girly girl, and I need a third but I need ideas.... Please help!!!

I'm so excited for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krystina52

« Reply #1091 on: February 19, 2017, 09:39:07 am »
Well, we went to a Transgender Support group meeting and as you can see, I got all glammed up and I felt wonderful!  On the way, we stopped at The Coffee Connection in Oswego, NY to visita friend of ours and he got to meet Krystina for the first time and he gave me some awesome compliments! It is amazing how I feel as I start to become Krystina. I am in partial transition right now, so every time I am Krystina, I am in Heaven. And as you can see, I finally have a profile picture, so what made me happy was being me!!!!

Offline Alyssa M.

• Family
  • I wanna be just like her when I grow up!
« Reply #1092 on: February 19, 2017, 04:59:25 pm »
I mentioned this on my thread in the FFS board, but seems to fit here:

I went to church this morning and a woman I've known for years came up to me afterwards and told me I was looking more and more beautiful every time she sees me. She said, "I don't know what you're doing, but it's working!" I didn't tell her, but the answer is: Healing after tens of thousands of dollars of plastic surgery!  :laugh:
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France

Offline KarynMcD

« Reply #1093 on: February 20, 2017, 04:16:03 pm »
I wasn't expecting this.
You know, we are all our own worse critics.
I don't think I'm "pretty" and I don't think I should be passing, but my friend tells me that a bunch of guys in the building have been asking about me.

"Who's the girl with the pretty eyes?"

Yes, my eyes do look pretty, and I do dress nicely but I don't think I should be getting the attention I've been getting.
I keep thinking people are looking at me because "they know", but maybe it's because they're checking me out?

Though I'm not attracted to guys and I'm married, it's nice to know that others, besides my friends, and especially guys, think I'm pretty.

Offline Anne Blake

• Family
« Reply #1094 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:14 pm »
OK, this one I just need to share. Last Saturday evening my partner and I met with a group of friends for dinner. After dinner a cake was brought out to celebrate my birthday and after the candles were lit my partner stood beside me and eloquently asked me to be her life partner for the rest of our journey, no matter where it will take us and then placed the most beautiful ring on my finger......yes, there were tears involved. My wife of 33 years is now my committed life partner and still the love of my life. - Anne

Offline Shy

• Friend
« Reply #1095 on: February 21, 2017, 01:25:33 pm »
Taking a hammer to my epilator after months of red spots and ingrown hairs. Back to old faithful and shaving. ahhhhh. ;D

Offline I Am Jess

• Friend
  • Post Op Transsexual Woman
« Reply #1096 on: February 21, 2017, 05:13:05 pm »
Congratulations Anne you are blessed!   

OK, this one I just need to share. Last Saturday evening my partner and I met with a group of friends for dinner. After dinner a cake was brought out to celebrate my birthday and after the candles were lit my partner stood beside me and eloquently asked me to be her life partner for the rest of our journey, no matter where it will take us and then placed the most beautiful ring on my finger......yes, there were tears involved. My wife of 33 years is now my committed life partner and still the love of my life. - Anne

Online Denise

• Denise
  • Friends, like precious metals-Gain value over time
« Reply #1097 on: February 21, 2017, 08:19:01 pm »
Happy better for sure!

For me: totally out at work now.  Everyone above me knows.  So far, on day, no comments, no questions, no phone calls. 

The message presented was call, I'm very open and would answer any question.

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation: 31-Oct-2017

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.
The changes begin
Estradiol Valerate
Right on schedule

Offline ElizabethK

• Trying out a few looks
« Reply #1098 on: February 21, 2017, 08:38:31 pm »

Brilliant, I am so happy for you..

Liz
"You have the right to live an authentic life!"Alex Jolly

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016
Fulltime from 8 March 2017
GCS Scheduled November 28 2018

Offline Michelle_P

• Transgender veteran: I fought for your rights. Will you fight for mine?
  • Family
  • And you will, you will, you will watch me soar!
« Reply #1099 on: February 21, 2017, 09:00:52 pm »

Oh, Anne, congratulations!  That is just wonderful, and amazing.  I'm so very happy for you!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 176(8.5 were at the South Pole, five clearings)
On estradiol patch; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017