Author Topic: What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 2.0  (Read 168372 times)

Online Steph2.0

• Very spontaneous if given time to think about it.
Re: What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 2.0
« Reply #3020 on: January 15, 2018, 11:36:22 pm »
I've been working on a whole victorian theme for my gallery and I'm getting down to the final bits.  I put in fabric behind my the bar today.  one of these days I would like to host ladies night here.  the dog is mine though, no tucking him in your purse.  doesn't this space make you happy too?

Very cool!

Hi Fanta! Maggie sends a tail wag your way!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * NAME CHANGE 12/11/2017

Offline Roll

• Nerd Girl
  • Family
  • ((M v F) ^ ~M) => F
« Reply #3021 on: Yesterday at 12:43:34 am »
I've been working on a whole victorian theme for my gallery and I'm getting down to the final bits.  I put in fabric behind my the bar today.  one of these days I would like to host ladies night here.  the dog is mine though, no tucking him in your purse.  doesn't this space make you happy too?

Bari Jo

Very nice!

Just one question... Are those white squares the surface of the death star next to train tracks?
- Ellie

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/17/17 through 1/1/18 - Out to essentially all family!

Look what I found! https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/life ... Sorry, that was stupid, even for me.

Online Bari Jo

• fear, shame, you won't own me forever!
« Reply #3022 on: Yesterday at 04:07:17 am »
Very nice!

Just one question... Are those white squares the surface of the death star next to train tracks?

Hah, we do have a nerd in the audiencw:).  Yes, yes the are!

Bari Jo
My Avatar is from faceapp.  I believe this can be achieved based on my starting point, and it's pretty.  It's a guide for the girl I feel I am inside.

11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different

Offline MollyPants

• Neighbor
« Reply #3023 on: Yesterday at 06:09:07 am »
Had the most amazing girls night in with my partner and her friend. We did our make up drank far too much wine and danced all night :)

My partner's friend was just so supportive which really make such a huge difference and there wasn't any awkwardness!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline Denise

• Denise
  • Friends, like precious metals-Gain value over time
« Reply #3024 on: Yesterday at 08:05:34 am »
Had the most amazing girls night in with my partner and her friend. We did our make up drank far too much wine and danced all night :)

My partner's friend was just so supportive which really make such a huge difference and there wasn't any awkwardness!

That's a blast, isn't it?  Hope to do that this coming weekend.

Today is day number 317 (calendar days) since Denise went to work.  Today marks the first day I actually wore a dress to work!  It's a sweater dress the I picked up on Friday ($34).  It fits like a nice glove!  Let's see if anyone says anything. (I doubt it.)
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation: 31-Oct-2017

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.
The changes begin
Estradiol Valerate
Right on schedule

Offline Cali

• Cassiopeia Aethiopia "Cassie"
  • Family
« Reply #3025 on: Yesterday at 12:33:53 pm »
That's a blast, isn't it?  Hope to do that this coming weekend.

Today is day number 317 (calendar days) since Denise went to work.  Today marks the first day I actually wore a dress to work!  It's a sweater dress the I picked up on Friday ($34).  It fits like a nice glove!  Let's see if anyone says anything. (I doubt it.)

I hope my figure is at least half as awesome as your's!
Let the adventure begin.........................

Offline Sarah_P

• Dare to believe you can survive... the future is in your hands.
  • Lover of cats & giant robots.
« Reply #3026 on: Yesterday at 01:54:43 pm »
Just came out to the rest of my coworkers today (there are only 2 other than the 2 directors who already knew), and they both basically said 'It's about time!'   :D  Big hugs all around.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

Offline Katie Again

• Stopping me from stopping me being me, finally.
« Reply #3027 on: Yesterday at 02:59:16 pm »
Doc added Finateride to the Evorel patch and Decapeptyl injections so I think I'm on full whack meds now. Feeling really in a nice place, thinking extremely clearly and so very relaxed about everything. Just waiting now...
Oh and lost another 2 Lb as well..

Hugz
Katie  :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) :angel: :angel:

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself" - Coco Chanel
"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious" - Rachel Wolchin
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" - Anon.

Online Anne Blake

• Family
« Reply #3028 on: Yesterday at 03:43:09 pm »
I got a call during breakfast, a woman I met a while ago wanted me to join her for coffee, this was the first time we had a chance to meet and talk just the two of us. We met at a local coffee shop and talked for an hour and a half. We talked life stuff, family, kids, spiritual stuff, some really deep heart stuff that had both of us crying from time to time. I can't think of a more validating experience in being a woman, not a trans woman, just a woman.......and I loved it!

Tia Anne

Offline Cali

• Cassiopeia Aethiopia "Cassie"
  • Family
« Reply #3029 on: Yesterday at 03:45:51 pm »
I got a call during breakfast, a woman I met a while ago wanted me to join her for coffee, this was the first time we had a chance to meet and talk just the two of us. We met at a local coffee shop and talked for an hour and a half. We talked life stuff, family, kids, spiritual stuff, some really deep heart stuff that had both of us crying from time to time. I can't think of a more validating experience in being a woman, not a trans woman, just a woman.......and I loved it!

Tia Anne

Lovely
Let the adventure begin.........................

Online jill610

• Future Geeky Chick
  • Friend
  • Almost there.
« Reply #3030 on: Yesterday at 03:50:17 pm »
Yesterday after a therapy session with my spouse where it came out that she announced I’m her best friend but plans to leave after I’m fully transitioned, I took my daughter out and we both got our ears pierced, which was great though hurts a bit today. Only a few comments at work today, all which were good. I also started the process to change my name.

I feel like just knowing where she’s at took a huge weight off my shoulders and allows me to move forward without the doubt I was having. The doubts were 100% around the relationship, but I had increasingly been questioning if I even wanted to be in this relationship with another woman. Guess that’s settled, atleast for now. She committed to sticking around at least a year. We shall see.

Also put the deposit down with facial team, so ffs on 9/12 and at my wife’s suggestion, the two of us are using our dvc points for a 4 day holiday to Disneyland Paris and some sight seeing the week before ffs.  Haven’t been to Paris since I was an exchange in Vitry Sur Seine in 93.

And now for the drum roll, full time outside of work within the next 30 days. Yikes. Basically there now but really need to get some experience with applying makeup and voice between now and then. And help my son come up with something better in public to call me than DAD!!!! It’s getting weird.

Bought my first nice purse as well, omg yesterday really was a huge day! So happy.

After yesterday’s laser, eyebrow and ear piercing sessions. Sorry for the offensively make up free pic. Can’t wait for the hair to be gone, my biggest dysphoria lately.

Online Dee Marshall

• I'm not hiding anymore! I'm who I am and proud!
  • Family
« Reply #3031 on: Yesterday at 04:16:00 pm »
Yesterday after a therapy session with my spouse where it came out that she announced I’m her best friend but plans to leave after I’m fully transitioned, I took my daughter out and we both got our ears pierced, which was great though hurts a bit today. Only a few comments at work today, all which were good. I also started the process to change my name.

I feel like just knowing where she’s at took a huge weight off my shoulders and allows me to move forward without the doubt I was having. The doubts were 100% around the relationship, but I had increasingly been questioning if I even wanted to be in this relationship with another woman. Guess that’s settled, atleast for now. She committed to sticking around at least a year. We shall see.

Also put the deposit down with facial team, so ffs on 9/12 and at my wife’s suggestion, the two of us are using our dvc points for a 4 day holiday to Disneyland Paris and some sight seeing the week before ffs.  Haven’t been to Paris since I was an exchange in Vitry Sur Seine in 93.

And now for the drum roll, full time outside of work within the next 30 days. Yikes. Basically there now but really need to get some experience with applying makeup and voice between now and then. And help my son come up with something better in public to call me than DAD!!!! It’s getting weird.

Bought my first nice purse as well, omg yesterday really was a huge day! So happy.

After yesterday’s laser, eyebrow and ear piercing sessions. Sorry for the offensively make up free pic. Can’t wait for the hair to be gone, my biggest dysphoria lately.
My son calls me "Dee" which IS my nickname but for him stands for "dad". I even explain that to people. I tell them that, as a child of two women, that's the role I had in his life. (He's 33.)

The bag is great. Darth never looked better!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Offline Sarah_P

• Dare to believe you can survive... the future is in your hands.
  • Lover of cats & giant robots.
« Reply #3032 on: Yesterday at 05:10:19 pm »

Tia Anne

That's wonderful!  :) :)
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

Online sarah1972

« Reply #3033 on: Yesterday at 08:29:32 pm »
Finished unpacking for my 6 week work trip. Counted 15 pair of shoes and felt great just looking at them!

Online SiobhánF

• Make life fun; nobody gets out of it alive.
« Reply #3034 on: Today at 03:42:43 am »
I finally went out in public as me (you know how difficult it can be, it was tough). I went to a trans group meeting, which was about 35-40 minutes away. I spent a while with other trans women and it was awesome! When I returned home, my wife said a disparaging remark, but I didn't care and didn't change because I wanted to be me. I wasn't expecting some old friends to drop by and I was taken by surprise. It was the first time any of my friends had seen me in person that way. I quickly got over it because they didn't make it awkward and talked to me as normal and as if nothing had ever changed. I almost didn't want to take off my wig and clean off my makeup that night (I was literally willing to sleep that way!). Next day, I just put on some BB cream and used my eyebrow pencil, and some lip balm. They came over again and had dinner. It's going to be so nice to have friends who live near me. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.