Author Topic: Going to China  (Read 8829 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline elham_egypt

  • Visitor
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Reputation: +3/-0
Going to China
« on: July 23, 2016, 12:22:39 pm »
Hi Ladies

I am going to china next September and I am looking for a Clinic or a doctor to continue what I started of HRT , I wish if he/she is in Beijing area.

Wish to find a supporting community in Beijing as I will go to Beijing once a week.

Offline stmoraza

  • Newbie
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Reputation: +1/-0
  • Gender: Female
Re: Going to China
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:29:35 pm »
This might be too late for you (or it might not), but I am replying to this mostly for the purpose that future readers for this post may find this useful.
Dr. Cong Zhong (Pronounced as "Tsong-Drong") at Peking University No.6 Hospital (see google map for location) is generally known as the best gender therapist in Beijing. It is however unknown whether he or the staff at the hospital (who you may need to interact with) have a good mastery of English. I would strongly recommend bringing a friend who speaks Chinese with you. (By saying so I mean, I would strongly recommend against not doing so.)

Tags: China