Community Conversation > Intersex talk

could i be intersexed?

(1/8) > >>

Princess:
Right now i have not gone through any male puberty, and that's a good thing for me. Two years ago my mom took me to an endocronologist and my mom and him were pressuring testosterone shots on me that I do not want. They said I had forty testosterone when I was twelve, and nothing has happened to me because i refused to the shots. I don't know if my organs are damaged or anything. My only guess is i'm intersexed.

edit - personal info * Nero

OtokoSuki:
How old are you by the way?  And you are male right?

Rachael:
thier in mid teens iirc, and are m2f, asking them if thier male is a bit of a non pc to say to a m2f transexual...
Princess: you COULD be, or you could simply have late puberty, it happens, dont desire to be IS, belive me, its no fun.
R :police:

Berliegh:

--- Quote from: Princess on October 20, 2007, 03:20:59 pm ---Right now i have not gone through any male puberty, and that's a good thing for me. Two years ago my mom took me to an endocronologist and my mom and him were pressuring testosterone shots on me that I do not want. They said I had forty testosterone when I was twelve, and nothing has happened to me because i refused to the shots. I don't know if my organs are damaged or anything. My only guess is i'm intersexed.

edit - personal info * Nero

--- End quote ---

Not always the case....low or very little testoterone doesn't always indicate an intersexed condition.....but it's possible.

I thought I was intersexed for a long time because I had a very low testoterone count. My voice didn't break and I don't have any visable sign of an adams apple. I also didn't have body hair like males have...

Development does vary but I pushed and pushed for tests. At first they thought I wasn't intersexed but as time went on they did more tests and came to the conclusion I have an intersexed condition.

Zelane:

--- Quote from: Rachael on November 02, 2007, 12:58:38 pm ---dont desire to be IS, belive me, its no fun.
--- End quote ---

Wow, someone that understand and shares my same thoughts... yeah its not fun. Brings a lot of problems even in the mildest forms.

Lets say for example you are unsure about your gender and you happens to be IS. Then probably you will have problems with your body no matter what road you take and there is a big possibility you are sterile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version