Author Topic: Is it really a female car  (Read 5956 times)

Offline big kim

Re: Is it really a female car
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 02:07:10 am »
Mine's a 2013 =) Yeah the old ones are pretty cool but lacking all the newer gizmos and such . I am spoiled by heated seats nowadays lol.

A new Mustang or Challenger is on my car wish list, I like the classic car looks but also the new technology. There's a  modern yellow Challenger I see a lot at classic car shows here

Offline Lily Rose

• Just south of lost.
  • Friend
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 09:27:16 am »
I drive a 2000 Miata LS, green with tan top and interior.  :)

:D
"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.”
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:

Offline Paige

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2016, 02:00:05 pm »
Not sure if the Miata is a female car. What do you think about the newer VW Beetle or the VW Cabriolet?  I drive a Toyota Corolla and have been told a few times it's a chick car.

Paige :)

jentay1367

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 02:22:33 pm »
66 percent of Miatas are purchased by men. So that obviously precludes it from being a "chick car". Mazda actually modeled this car after the Lotus Elan which no one would accuse of being neutered. The original specs for both these cars were amazingly close and Mazda actually advertised it as sort of a poor mans version of the Elan. So if you drive one, you're a very macho sporty chick....congratulations.....now go shave your back. lol ;D :D

Offline CatBlack

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:45 am »
Cars don't have gender identities, people do. Drive whatever you like.

Offline Jamie 65

• Neighbor
  • Just looking for ideas, help and friendship
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 08:25:18 am »
I drive a Chevy 2500 hd, but a dream car is a 67 Plymouth GTX.  But I love my truck.

Offline JLT1

• Going to a meeting at work
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 11:48:49 pm »
I ride a Harley Sportster which is often called a girls' bike. I wonder if anyone told Sonny Barger he rode a girls' bike?
I've wanted a pink Dodge Demon or Superbee muscle car since they first came out

The color code for the origional MOPAR pink was "Moulan Rouge".  Look it up, great color. 

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.

Offline Dayta

• Erin
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2017, 01:37:33 am »
I was very excited about getting one of those promotional Red Bull Mini Coopers with the giant can of Red Bull sticking up out of the back.  I actually followed one of them into a parking lot and spoke with the drivers.  It turns out that you have to work for them.  Now I don't even like Red Bull, and never drink it, but I'd be delighted to hand out promotional samples just to drive the little car with the giant can in the back. 

Erin

p.s. my other dream car is the Pikachu-version Volkswagon Bug, which seems equally difficult to find. 

Offline danats2

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2017, 09:10:04 am »
I'm a soccer mom in a mini van I love :-*, who also drives a Dodge pickup ;) and my (boy toy) nah bad girl car 72 Cutlass with a 455 and four speed! >:-)

Tags: