Community Conversation > Intersex talk

amazes me

(1/4) > >>

cowboy:
This amazes me that no one has posted in this forum yet. Am I the only one in here that is intersexed or is everyone waiting for the door to be opened? If so, Cowboy is holding the door open and greeting people as they come in  ;D

Susan:

--- Quote from: cowboy on June 03, 2005, 01:09:20 pm ---This amazes me that no one has posted in this forum yet. Am I the only one in here that is intersexed or is everyone waiting for the door to be opened? If so, Cowboy is holding the door open and greeting people as they come inĀ  ;D

--- End quote ---

Considering I just created it less than 10 minutes ago :P You are the first to stumble on it while I was looking for someone to post a new forum welcome message. :)

cowboy:
LOL Sorry Susan, I am blonde!!! I realized you had just added this forum right after I hit the "post" button.  :eusa_doh:

Sarra:
On that note, is is possible to get a little gender icon for those of us who are IS that is half of a male one, and half of the female one?

Actually, quite a few people on the chat channel are IS. It's almost a bit surprising, actually...

Susan:

--- Quote from: Sarra on June 05, 2005, 06:17:16 pm ---On that note, is is possible to get a little gender icon for those of us who are IS that is half of a male one, and half of the female one?

Actually, quite a few people on the chat channel are IS. It's almost a bit surprising, actually...

--- End quote ---

It's already in discussion. I have made a request of the forum software developer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version