International > English (UK)


(1/4) > >>

Hi all I feel like im a woman in a mans body. I have had a doctors appointment but she has not reffered me. What can i do.

Welcome to Susan’s! You'll find a way. Believe me. This thing will push you to find solutions. Don't give up. We have members from around the world so don't be afraid to ask questions. But be specific. I'm not sure what you are asking for.

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

* Site Terms of Service and rules to live by

* Standard Terms and Definitions

* Post Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)

* Reputation rules

* News posting & quoting guidelines

* Photo, avatars, and signature images policy

I mean my doctor wont give me a reason why she wont start me on hrt?

Can you find a different doctor? I've always had difficulties in finding doctors who might help. But they are out there. Some doctors are sympathetic but don't know what to do. Ask for a referral if she won't give you a script.

I have tried finding a different doctor but they are not very understanding. I have to go on the nhs unfortunatly .


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version