Community Conversation > Significant Others talk

Somebody pinch me!

(1/2) > >>

HelenW:
OMG!  What a turnaround!

My SO not only picked out a top at the @$%@#-mart last night but today she's suggesting earings to wear with it and giving tips on tweasing eyebrows!!!  Then she said, (dare I believe my ears?) "I wish we had time today to go shopping!"  I near about fainted dead away.

THIS IS HUGE ! ! ! ! (as you can see by how the exclamation points are multiplying, lol  :D)

God, I love her so much !!!!!

Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),
helen

Peggiann:
Hey Helen,

This is great news!!!!! I Love how you word things sometimes.
"Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),"

I Had to chuckle,
Thanks for sharing,

Smiles,
Peggiann

Joseph:
Haha... I know what you mean.  Being able to share who you really are with the people you care about and having them treat you as the right gender is so great and something that non-trans people just take for granted.  Congrats.  I would say "enjoy the moment" but obviously you already are.  :)

All the best,
Joseph

stephanie_craxford:

--- Quote from: HelenW on January 21, 2006, 09:41:17 am ---OMG!  What a turnaround!

My SO not only picked out a top at the @$%@#-mart last night but today she's suggesting earings to wear with it and giving tips on tweasing eyebrows!!!  Then she said, (dare I believe my ears?) "I wish we had time today to go shopping!"  I near about fainted dead away.

THIS IS HUGE ! ! ! ! (as you can see by how the exclamation points are multiplying, lol  :D)

God, I love her so much !!!!!

Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),
helen

--- End quote ---

That is great news Helen,

It seems that there is a great change of heart here, what do you think brought it on?  Other than she obviously loves you a lot :)

Steph

Shelley:
Great to hear Helen,

Shoppings great, shopping with your SO the greatest.

Shelley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version