Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)  (Read 174101 times)

Offline Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)
« Reply #1440 on: October 08, 2018, 08:20:48 pm »
It's been a while since I posted a before-and-after.  The before pic is from 2011.  The after is from last month.

Speechless!!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * GCS Consultation at Mt. Sinai 3/16/2018 * FFS With FacialTeam Scheduled for 12/4/2018

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1441 on: October 08, 2018, 10:18:53 pm »
It's been a while since I posted a before-and-after.  The before pic is from 2011.  The after is from last month.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy... 7 years makes quite a big difference in your appearance ..... quite an amazing change for sure.
I definitely see a big difference in the appearance of your face. 
 Kathy, you are an absolutely beautiful woman.

Thanks for sharing with your fans..
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1442 on: October 08, 2018, 10:23:02 pm »

Everyone is always so nice to me so here is another timeline! These get more fun every time.

(-5 years from starting on hrt, - 3 months starting on hrt , and 8 months hrt which was a couple weeks ago )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Courtney.lane408
Very nice progression of your HRT progress, and in only 8 months!!!
As beautiful as you are not, there will surely be more to come...
...hang on tight for the exciting ride, it gets even better.

Thanks for posting your timeline.
Hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline autumn08

« Reply #1443 on: October 15, 2018, 01:27:39 am »
Hi everyone,

I'm now past the year and a half mark of my transition... I honestly didn't know if I'd make it this far.

So, over the last 6 months, the largest difficulty has been not being able to repress my emotions nearly as effectively, and so having to consistently fight harder to keep myself from spiraling downward. This has given me a stronger impetus to fix my problems, and, as a result, I'm much healthier mentally than when I started transitioning. But, yeah, the emotional ups and downs of a 29 y.o. messed up woman who's just now learning how to handle being a woman, after spending most of her life as guy, can be pretty intense.

The effects on my relationships, dating and my likelihood of getting harassed aren't nearly what I'd feared they'd be. This is largely due to luck, but FYI, if a part of you fears that you may end up alone for the rest of your life and constantly laughed at, like a part of me feared, that part may be wrong.

Anyway, to those on the fence, as someone who used to live as a straight guy who could never seriously imagine that they'd transition, the potential for an unimaginably happier life existed for me and may exist for you.

Pre-Transition

1 year and 6 months

Offline stephaniec

• SPARTA Trans Veterans AKA Stephaniec ( Garbo ) Diabla
« Reply #1444 on: October 15, 2018, 03:45:14 am »
looking good

Offline Dani

• On the beach
« Reply #1445 on: October 15, 2018, 06:21:48 am »
Hi everyone,

I'm now past the year and a half mark of my transition... I honestly didn't know if I'd make it this far.

1 year and 6 months

Isn't it wonderful to be young when you transition. The changes happen so fast.

Us older ladies just envy you younger girls because we need much more work done than you do and we take much longer to achieve a passable appearance.

Offline autumn08

« Reply #1446 on: October 15, 2018, 07:17:43 pm »
Thanks the support ladies :)

And I'm sorry, Dani, that it took or is taking longer for you to get to where you want to be. I admire, though, how you're paving the way for trans women in your age group.

Offline Dani

• On the beach
« Reply #1447 on: Yesterday at 04:43:24 am »
Autumn08,

No need to feel sorry for me!  ;D

I am finally living the life I should have many years ago. I just needed a few more surgeries to become myself.

My only regret is not following my own inclinations when I was a teenager, but I am here now and I love it!  ;) :-*

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Really!
    • Donica's Transition @ Lotsa Helping Hands
« Reply #1448 on: Yesterday at 03:15:06 pm »

Definitely a big difference Kathy. 7 years does make a big difference.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Really!
« Reply #1449 on: Yesterday at 03:20:30 pm »
Was going to wait for 1year HRT but 10 months update .

Wow, look at you Davina. Your before picture reminds me of a distinguished gentleman I once se in a movie, but now your are a beautiful lady.

Rockin the looks girl!
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Really!
« Reply #1450 on: Yesterday at 03:23:17 pm »
Well. Its finally time. Before and after.

Before is a low quality pic because I didn't often take them. Roughly 2014 or 2015 probably, Thanksgiving. After is today. Almost 10 months hrt. 8 lasers. No makeup, no padding.

Ellie! I think I commented on your pictures in your Roll thread. You are definitely looking cis to me girl.

Hugs,
Donica.

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Really!
« Reply #1451 on: Yesterday at 03:28:19 pm »
Hi everyone,

So, over the last 6 months, the largest difficulty has been not being able to repress my emotions nearly as effectively, and so having to consistently fight harder to keep myself from spiraling downward. This has given me a stronger impetus to fix my problems, and, as a result, I'm much healthier mentally than when I started transitioning. But, yeah, the emotional ups and downs of a 29 y.o. messed up woman who's just now learning how to handle being a woman, after spending most of her life as guy, can be pretty intense.

The effects on my relationships, dating and my likelihood of getting harassed aren't nearly what I'd feared they'd be. This is largely due to luck, but FYI, if a part of you fears that you may end up alone for the rest of your life and constantly laughed at, like a part of me feared, that part may be wrong.

Anyway, to those on the fence, as someone who used to live as a straight guy who could never seriously imagine that they'd transition, the potential for an unimaginably happier life existed for me and may exist for you.

Pre-Transition

1 year and 6 months

I hear you Autumn. The emotional rollercoaster can be one heck of a ride. I'm only a little over 13 months and still learning to control my emotions. Lovely before and after pictures girl.

I agree with you that getting harassed isn't nearly as bad as we thought they'd be. Pretty cool so far.

Hugs,
Donica.