Author Topic: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)  (Read 151922 times)

Offline tgirlamc

• 11:11
Re: The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)
« Reply #1200 on: July 15, 2018, 09:33:41 am »
As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how luck am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

Rachel!!!!

Bask in the glow of happiness... Embrace the power in the decisions you have made in your life and how far they have taken you down a wonderful path that had always seemed like an impossible dream.... You are Gorgeous!

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"... Ralph Waldo Emerson🌻

Hope Lives...https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,233543.0.html

Fear Not... https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,230730.0.html

“All shall be well and All shall be well and All manner of things shall be well... For there is a force of love moving through the universe that holds us fast and will never let us go.” ... Julian of Norwich 🌻

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #1201 on: July 15, 2018, 01:26:53 pm »
Thank you Josie, and OMG yes that is a torture, you can actually see in my pics here there is remnants still D: I have kinda given up caring lol, unless I'm going out. But there is those tubs of mechanical soap with the grit in them? Always does a good job.

Thank you Ashley, it's amazing how those decisions have changed my life so much, they seem small now almost, but they where massive decisions at the time.
And yeah honestly I bask in it most mornings when I see the mirror, it dumbfounded me most days, its amazing!!

Thank you all 💖

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1202 on: July 15, 2018, 01:34:58 pm »
Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!  Looking HOT there love wish I was that thin------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #1203 on: July 16, 2018, 02:37:40 am »
Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!  Looking HOT there love wish I was that thin------

Lol I have a box of those gloves lying in a corner, I really need to get on to using them.
And thanks, I love my slimness, its tough to keep it up though. With all the hormone changes I want to eat lots more than ever D:

Offline Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #1204 on: July 16, 2018, 02:45:28 am »
Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!
One thing that helps is putting hand lotion on your hands before you start work. It plugs up the pores with something that can be washed off when your done.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber

Offline Sonja

• work in progress...
« Reply #1205 on: July 16, 2018, 04:57:26 am »
@Rachel_Christina  Great photos Rachel what an Incredible change!, you look amazing!

Sonja.

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #1206 on: July 16, 2018, 02:25:17 pm »
Thanks Sonja! :'3 I feel amazing :)

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Friend
« Reply #1207 on: July 16, 2018, 08:17:12 pm »
One thing that helps is putting hand lotion on your hands before you start work. It plugs up the pores with something that can be washed off when your done.

Years ago when I turned wrenches professionally for a few years I used a product that was essentially a firm lotion (not oily).  Either the name was Liquid Gloves or it was billed as such.  I use gloves now exclusively as I don't want grease or cuts.

Rachel you are stunning in that skirt!  I'm jealous. 
Judi

Offline Maddie86

• Family
« Reply #1208 on: July 17, 2018, 10:14:57 pm »
hi everyone!! So today is my one year anniversary of starting HRT! I figure now's probably a good time to post here lol. I'm gunna start with pics from last July, these were taken just before I started HRT. I'm gunna have 5 sets of pics, each set will have me dressed as a woman and one of me in male mode

these next 2 are from September 2017, these are a couple weeks after my doctor increased my dose

another estrogen increase in December!

and one more estrogen increase in April

and these final two are from today. I've been on the same dose since April, I go back to the doctor again in a month and I don't think he's going to allow me to go any higher with the estradiol, I don't think my hormone levels are up where he wants them quite yet, so I'm going to ask about injections

I don't really have any male mode pics anymore since I came out in May, so that last one is me dressed up and then one of me after a job with very minimal makeup
January 8th, 2017- Got sober
February 9th, 2017- Came out to my first friend
March 18th, 2017- First session with therapist
July 8th, 2017- First time in public as Maddie
July 17th, 2017- Started HRT!
April 29th, 2018- Came out to parents!
May 1st, 2018- Came out on social media
May 4th, 2018- Gender marker changed to F

Offline JessicaSondelli

• Jessica's Instagram
« Reply #1209 on: July 18, 2018, 03:58:00 am »
As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how lucky I am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

Rachel!!! :)

You looked pretty hot before I have to say :O

But now, holy crap!! How many times a day are you getting hit on by guys?

Love u :)
-Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #1210 on: July 18, 2018, 04:09:22 am »
Looking good Maddie, it's mental all the changes that can happen from this whole process. Even more changes will come too! X3

Thanks Jessica. Ha they can be persistent buggers men. I don't go out to often though, so I avoid em at the best of times lol
And thanks Judi, to think I was gonna toss it D:

Offline Sonja

• work in progress...
« Reply #1211 on: July 19, 2018, 07:41:58 pm »
@Maddie86 Looking great - Amazing journey for you, I also loved seeing those photos of you at the wedding. Wow look at the size of those pumpkins!! (not being cheeky...) those red leggings with the dark patterning look really good on you.

Take care,

Sonja.

Offline Maddie86

• Family
« Reply #1212 on: July 19, 2018, 10:32:23 pm »
Looking good Maddie, it's mental all the changes that can happen from this whole process. Even more changes will come too! X3

thank you!

@Maddie86 Looking great - Amazing journey for you, I also loved seeing those photos of you at the wedding. Wow look at the size of those pumpkins!! (not being cheeky...) those red leggings with the dark patterning look really good on you.

Take care,

Sonja.

thanks!

yup, leggings and pumpkins, I'm definitely an Autumn girl! Fall is the best!
January 8th, 2017- Got sober
February 9th, 2017- Came out to my first friend
March 18th, 2017- First session with therapist
July 8th, 2017- First time in public as Maddie
July 17th, 2017- Started HRT!
April 29th, 2018- Came out to parents!
May 1st, 2018- Came out on social media
May 4th, 2018- Gender marker changed to F

Offline Andi H

« Reply #1213 on: July 20, 2018, 05:13:16 pm »
Omg!  I was this person!! ... 7 years ago

(The afters were posted on other threads, but haven't taken any pics lately so I'll add em here for some contrast!)

Hope everyone is well!

Andi

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Andi H

« Reply #1214 on: July 20, 2018, 05:15:54 pm »
Or at least hopefully I didn't already post em here!.. anyway!! The before is one I came across I wanted to share!

Offline Andi H

« Reply #1215 on: July 20, 2018, 05:17:50 pm »
And well, what the heck!! Maybe the before didn't even upload  I'm on the ball today!!

Offline Sienna Grace

« Reply #1216 on: Yesterday at 05:30:44 pm »
Omg!  I was this person!! ... 7 years ago

(The afters were posted on other threads, but haven't taken any pics lately so I'll add em here for some contrast!)

Hope everyone is well!

Andi

Hi Andy,

I love how you are able to fish and look so femininely elegant at the same time. I adore the pink tank top. You look awesome and so natural.

Si
XX

Offline Katie Again

« Reply #1217 on: Yesterday at 05:46:12 pm »
Hi Andy,

I love how you are able to fish and look so femininely elegant at the same time. I adore the pink tank top. You look awesome and so natural.

Si
XX
So really beautiful - congratulations - getting a lot jealous here ..

Posts like yours keep me going, so seriously thank you for this -
Luv N Hugz
Katie

"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious" - Rachel Wolchin
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" - Anon.

Offline Andi H

« Reply #1218 on: Yesterday at 08:28:56 pm »
Thank you, Sienna and Katie!!