Author Topic: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Maid Marion

Re: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2019, 11:46:00 am »
I bought plenty of LOVE.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2019, 12:20:46 pm »
I went to my transgrandma's house and brought her a new wireless computer mouse.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others.

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online CynthiaAnn

• among the living
  • like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2019, 09:16:18 pm »
I went to my transgrandma's house and brought her a Nutritional supplement for healthier skin and nails.
there and back

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2019, 10:30:36 am »
I went to my transsexual grandmother's house and brought her a replacement oxygen tank, oranges, and her Oestrogen refill.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others.

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Ryuichi13

• Work In Progress!
  • Family
  • T, Tea or Tee? (^_~)
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2019, 11:10:29 pm »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her pistachios and pop so that we could have something to munch on and drink during the Godzilla movie marathon!  ;)

Ryuichi
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Online CynthiaAnn

• among the living
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2019, 01:12:24 pm »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her pistachios and pop so that we could have something to munch on and drink during the Godzilla movie marathon!  ;)

Ryuichi

I went to transgrandma's house and took her to the cruise docks, were we boarded a ship bound for England to go see the Queen and the other sites of London....
there and back

Offline Ryuichi13

• Work In Progress!
  • Family
  • T, Tea or Tee? (^_~)
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2019, 05:16:20 am »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her classic vinyl records and we danced all night.

Ryuichi
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2019, 11:20:31 am »
I went to my transsexual grandma's to listen to her playing the saxophone.

Offline Ryuichi13

• Work In Progress!
  • Family
  • T, Tea or Tee? (^_~)
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2019, 01:13:45 am »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her a nice Japanese tea set, which she loved.

Ryuichi

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2019, 09:50:47 pm »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her a nice Japanese tea set, which she loved.

Ryuichi

Very nice!

Chrissy

Online CynthiaAnn

• among the living
« Reply #210 on: Yesterday at 06:38:22 pm »
I went to trans grandma's house and brought her a new Umbrella as the rainy season begins....
there and back

Offline Ryuichi13

• Work In Progress!
  • Family
  • T, Tea or Tee? (^_~)
« Reply #211 on: Yesterday at 07:03:19 pm »
I went to my transgranny's house and brought her a Vixen CD so she can relive her glam rock days!

Ryuichi

Tags: