Author Topic: Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0  (Read 40985 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0
« Reply #900 on: February 07, 2021, 03:57:16 am »
@Pammie is on the winner’s platform again!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Ryuichi13

• Rhee-yoo-ee-chee (say it fast!)
  • Family
  • Tee, Tea or T? (^_~)
« Reply #901 on: February 08, 2021, 09:47:14 am »
Nope, I win.

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #902 on: February 08, 2021, 09:54:18 am »
Nope, I win.

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You can be a winner too but you can’t take my win away or I’ll stamp my feet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0
« Reply #903 on: February 08, 2021, 04:02:57 pm »
Hey, it is YOUR turn next to win!

What are you waiting for?

34 to 38Cs for you MTFs?  Or for you FTMs, broad shoulders and more?    Hehe.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #904 on: February 08, 2021, 04:53:03 pm »
BINGO!
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #905 on: February 08, 2021, 04:54:30 pm »
BINGO!

No!

That is a different game Caela!

Try again!

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #906 on: February 08, 2021, 04:58:49 pm »

No!

That is a different game Caela!

Try again!

Chrissy
Check?

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #907 on: February 08, 2021, 05:10:36 pm »
Check?

NO @Pammie, that is another game, chess. 

Who will be the next winner?

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #908 on: February 08, 2021, 07:32:44 pm »
Chess, you mean "of drawers?"

Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #909 on: February 09, 2021, 03:49:28 am »
You could be our next winner!

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #910 on: February 09, 2021, 03:51:13 am »

Chrissy
Ah, got it!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #911 on: February 13, 2021, 02:18:28 pm »

Chrissy

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #912 on: February 14, 2021, 08:03:02 pm »
Hmm. Looks like the future records of this thread show I failed to achieve victory
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #913 on: February 15, 2021, 03:34:34 am »
We had a new winner!  Great!

Are you our next winner?

Chrissy

Tags: