Author Topic: Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0  (Read 75290 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0
« Reply #1580 on: November 22, 2022, 07:13:04 am »
Who will be the next winner?

YOU can be!

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1581 on: November 22, 2022, 07:28:42 am »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1582 on: November 22, 2022, 07:24:31 pm »
Next…
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1583 on: November 23, 2022, 03:36:48 am »
This could get boring
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1584 on: November 23, 2022, 06:27:16 am »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1585 on: November 23, 2022, 12:00:13 pm »
I win

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1586 on: November 23, 2022, 12:32:35 pm »
Next.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1587 on: November 24, 2022, 03:51:42 am »
Raining again

I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1588 on: November 24, 2022, 06:21:10 am »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1589 on: November 24, 2022, 07:59:23 am »
Sunshine is preferred!

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1590 on: November 24, 2022, 08:29:37 am »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1591 on: November 24, 2022, 08:59:24 am »
Ooops, I did it again!

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1592 on: November 24, 2022, 01:25:28 pm »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1593 on: November 24, 2022, 07:59:20 pm »
Come visit the winner’s podium.

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1594 on: November 24, 2022, 10:25:10 pm »
Next winner.

Offline davina61

« Reply #1595 on: November 25, 2022, 02:52:12 am »
Wot ho

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1596 on: November 25, 2022, 08:22:27 am »
Next…

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1597 on: November 25, 2022, 08:25:53 am »
Next winner.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #1598 on: November 25, 2022, 10:54:48 am »
Next…

Offline Kaleig_hC

• Family
« Reply #1599 on: November 25, 2022, 01:57:11 pm »
Next winner.

Tags: