Author Topic: Going to China  (Read 30811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline elham_egypt

  • Visitor
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Reputation: +3/-0
Going to China
« on: July 23, 2016, 12:22:39 pm »
Hi Ladies

I am going to china next September and I am looking for a Clinic or a doctor to continue what I started of HRT , I wish if he/she is in Beijing area.

Wish to find a supporting community in Beijing as I will go to Beijing once a week.

Offline stmoraza

  • Newbie
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Reputation: +1/-0
  • Gender: Female
Re: Going to China
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:29:35 pm »
This might be too late for you (or it might not), but I am replying to this mostly for the purpose that future readers for this post may find this useful.
Dr. Cong Zhong (Pronounced as "Tsong-Drong") at Peking University No.6 Hospital (see google map for location) is generally known as the best gender therapist in Beijing. It is however unknown whether he or the staff at the hospital (who you may need to interact with) have a good mastery of English. I would strongly recommend bringing a friend who speaks Chinese with you. (By saying so I mean, I would strongly recommend against not doing so.)

Offline Yumie

  • Visitor
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Reputation: +1/-0
Re: Going to China
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 01:49:18 am »
Hope everything is going well. I am sure it will be struggling to live in China as TS.
Beside Dr. Cong Zhong from Peking University No.6 Hospital, there are other DRs are available in Beijing, I will provide DRs in Shanghai as well:

Peking University No.3 Hospital (in Chinese:北京大学第三医院):
Dr. Hu Peicheng (胡佩诚)
Dr.Hao Shuwei( 郝树伟)
Dr.Pan Bolin(潘柏林)

Beijing Huilongguan Hospital(in Chinese:北京回龙观医院):
Dr. Di Xiaolan (邸晓兰)

Shanghai Mental Health Center (in Chinese: 上海精神卫生中心)
Dr.Lu Zheng (陆峥)(many other DRs are qualified, but not really sure about English speaking level)

Offline Rakel

  • rah KEL
  • Family
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 5,675
  • Reputation: +117/-0
  • Gender: Female
Re: Going to China
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 06:17:17 am »
Dear Yumie,

I see that you have already posted in the Chinese language forum of Susan's Place, but since this is your first post in English, which is my language, I want to Officially Welcome you to Susan's Place.

We are a website that offers support for all people with any kind of gender issue. We have many members here who are underage and we are moderated to keep Susan's Place family friendly and safe for everyone. In order to do this, we have Terms of Service which are 20 rules we must all abide by. I will post the links below. Please click on all the links as there is much important information in those links.

Take care and we will be seeing you around here.  :-*

Things that you should read

Tags: China