Community Conversation > Support groups

Need support group or friends WV,KY,OH tri-state

(1/2) > >>

kimberlyA:
Hi, I'm starting my trans.  Been to counselor in E. KY and got hormones from doc in Charleston, wv.   I live near Huntington and would like to find group or friends in Ashland-Huntington area.
Still look male, so don't be shocked.   Gonadal Dysgenisis, long medical history.

Kimberly (Ken)

Dena:
Welcome to Susan's Place. You might start with our links section and see if there is anything you would consider close the other way to find something is google "city name LGBT" as that will often turn up a center near you. If you find a center, that may provide both social groups and local medical help that is transgender friendly.

It's not important what your current state of transition is here. We have children 12-13 years old that my not be permitted to transition for years and older adults still deciding to come out. I am on the other end and had my surgery in 1982. Everybody has to be somewhere and we will do our best to help you move along the path of self discovery.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read
Site Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Reputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policy

Jacqueline:
Welcome to the site.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

With warmth,

Joanna

bree_davis01:
SE ohio myself... doing the same search!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Arianna Valentine:

--- Quote from: kimberlyA on September 03, 2016, 05:49:24 pm ---Hi, I'm starting my trans.  Been to counselor in E. KY and got hormones from doc in Charleston, wv.   I live near Huntington and would like to find group or friends in Ashland-Huntington area.
Still look male, so don't be shocked.   Gonadal Dysgenisis, long medical history.

Kimberly (Ken)

--- End quote ---

Im not quite near Ashland-Huntington but i am in KY in Crestwood/La Grange KY and always needing a friend as i seem to currently lack any friends nearby.  And by that i mean i have lots of friends i play games with but thats about it. Oh and im 36 if that helps ease any minds lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version