General Discussions > Paganism

Any Asatruar here?

(1/2) > >>

Blackwaters427:
Any Asatruar here? I recently decided to follow the Old Gods and I have yet to meet another person in Asatru, especially since I live in the MO Bible Belt. I'm very new to this faith, but I want to learn as much as I can!

ftmax:
I went through a fairly long pagan phase, Asatru in particular. I don't currently follow it, but having been an Asatruar for just shy of a decade I can probably point you toward some good online resources. I'm in Virginia and not too familiar with what may be available to you IRL in MO.

Colonel_Panic:
I've just gotten back into it. I was sort of part of it while I was a teenager, and then I went through a loooong Abrahamic phase of repression. Now I'm back into it.

Honestly, becoming pagan again is what allowed me to come to terms with my gender issues. While I recognise that the Germanics were fairly regimented on gender, I don't see any reason to pull the cultural ideals of a 7th-century people into 2017; that's the problem I had with following Islam.

We can be friends if you like :)

Colonel_Panic:
Also, I ordered my Mjolnir off of etsy and it's just never arrived. That was a month ago. I think it's either vanished in the mail or my junkie neighbours stole it before they moved out. Either way, I'm gonna order a nice sterling silver one and get it put on a cord with beads the colour of the trans flag.

Subtle thing. Nobody would notice unless they knew :)

darksarah:

--- Quote from: Blackwaters427 on September 26, 2016, 11:38:37 pm ---Any Asatruar here? I recently decided to follow the Old Gods and I have yet to meet another person in Asatru, especially since I live in the MO Bible Belt. I'm very new to this faith, but I want to learn as much as I can!

--- End quote ---

Hi. My name is Patricia. I follow the Old Gods on many years. I believe in Asatru. Beside, I believe in Ancient Gods. My favourite gods are Loki, Thor, Odin, Ragnarok. I sometimes go to visiting historical paganĀ“s activities. Have you wear any amulets of these gods ? I wear sometimes valknut on my neck. I would like if you write me some info about your opinion on Old Gods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version