Author Topic: An update on me...  (Read 85391 times)

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
Re: An update on me...
« Reply #1300 on: July 16, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »
Thanks, Drexy. This was quite an experience. I think my voice is holding up better now for these longer presentations.

I had my electrolysis session today.  The whole face and eyebrows were done in an hour and 45 minutes. There’s very little new stuff, so we are dropping to a 1 hour session for the next two, before stopping all work for August and at least part of September around the upcoming facial feminization surgery (FFS).

Two years ago when I started I never thought I would reach this point. I’m sitting in a diner, doing lunch on my own, presenting as my authentic self, no makeup other than lipstick. I’ve ordered lunch, and am having coffee.

This is such a change from two years ago. Jodie describes this as new “firsts”.  First time not needing extensive electrolysis, for example.

Our first times just living as ourselves, just being the women or men we always felt we were, finally, fully authentic, no fuss. It’s just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle: 
Your post put a big smile on my face as I read your jubilation over just having coffee by yourself, no makeup.... sitting there as the woman that you have become... and with a voice to match. 
I could not be any happier for you.

Since I relocated here when I became full time I remember my first few days...  no one here knew that I was anything else but a woman... and did not know for almost a year and a half when finally I let it be known about my "secret" past.   It was a wonderful experience for sure to be able to be who I finally am.

Thank you for posting your very encouraging words and your great picture....  keep on keeping on.

Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                           "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015 3+ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Anne Blake

« Reply #1301 on: July 16, 2018, 05:25:26 pm »
Our first times just living as ourselves, just being the women or men we always felt we were, finally, fully authentic, no fuss. It’s just amazing.

Michelle, welcome to life as it should be.

Tia Anne

Offline Katie Again

« Reply #1302 on: July 16, 2018, 05:36:45 pm »
Thanks, Drexy. This was quite an experience. I think my voice is holding up better now for these longer presentations.

I had my electrolysis session today.  The whole face and eyebrows were done in an hour and 45 minutes. There’s very little new stuff, so we are dropping to a 1 hour session for the next two, before stopping all work for August and at least part of September around the upcoming facial feminization surgery (FFS).

Two years ago when I started I never thought I would reach this point. I’m sitting in a diner, doing lunch on my own, presenting as my authentic self, no makeup other than lipstick. I’ve ordered lunch, and am having coffee.

This is such a change from two years ago. Jodie describes this as new “firsts”.  First time not needing extensive electrolysis, for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Michelle,

Loving your posts more and more - you really do inspire, especially me as you are totally you now, and you know it.

I look forwards more for seeing you in your next sermons and vids, and reading your posts over the last few years (I read a lot..) I can see more of the path I am and will take, thank you.

Take care, god bless

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel:

"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious" - Rachel Wolchin
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" - Anon.

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Friend
« Reply #1303 on: July 16, 2018, 08:09:23 pm »
...Two years ago when I started I never thought I would reach this point. I’m sitting in a diner, doing lunch on my own, presenting as my authentic self, no makeup other than lipstick. I’ve ordered lunch, and am having coffee.

I certainly agree that this is a wonderful time.  It seems like all the "heavy lifting" we did has paid off and we can now live and be seen as authentic.   This is feeling of true freedom.
Judi 

Tags: family RLE