Author Topic: Jerrica's New Groove (Cosmetic SRS Chet 09-02-2017)  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
Re: Jerrica's New Groove (Cosmetic SRS Chet 09-02-2017)
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2017, 07:30:24 am »
Sounds like you Peed around the catheter. That happens to some people and it's an indication that the swelling has gone down enough that you will be able to pee normally when the catheter is removed. I recommend you sit on the toilet when you pee so you don't have to clean up the floor.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber.
Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM

Offline Jerrica

• Live your life be free - Belinda Carlisle
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2017, 08:07:31 am »
Sounds good to me as everything healing awesome I don't even need the donut.

Delicate ofc but not sore unless I'm stupid and throw myself onto a hard seat fast.

Hopefully negotiate and earlier extraction with nurse tomorrow.

Thanks Dena always good to know it's not just me. Defo keeping an eye on body for impulses heading to loo just in case.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2017, 09:35:50 am »
Nurses say they'll talk to Chet about taking it out early which is good but they are off tomorrow so earliest for an answer or extraction will need Sunday.

Ah well it could be a lot worse. For me it's just minor inconvenience as I can't wear my short skirts but one of the girls in real pain so I guess I can wait.

I know I could take it out easily myself but I respect Chet and his team too much to do that.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2017, 10:39:15 am »
Good mega news today.

After all my whining about being dead again and wanting my aliveness back I got it today!!!

I'd been thinking E itself can't reconnect broken connections on its own it needs stimuli. So I think of the only thing to ever reach me over the dead years was music. As I listen to the songs and relive things in my mind I can feel tingles (which was the closest thing I had to emotions before I got back) through my body which was a great sign I might be on the right track.

Yeah that sounds reasonable good story..... but there was more later that day..... much more.....

That afternoon I managed to get hold of what for me was my emotional holy grail long lost on the net but back again.

Put it on the TV and stood back to watch and listen hoping for the best.

As it played I could feel the energy of that tingling feeling in my body the strongest I've ever felt it (thank you E) and it was building up lighting me up like a Christmas tree.

My emotions were firing on all cylinders I was totally engaged with me and my body we were linking up getting into sync moving a little with the music letting it do its thing. The energy continued to build as my emotions grew stronger. Breathing was getting harder like it was taking a physical toll on me.

As the video reached the best part for me the bit where Cloud is being helped by everyone then Aeris' ghost helps. The energy and emotions that had been building up inside me exploded setting my entire nervous system (even the new bits) on fire with the feeling of my body coming to life beyond what I had ever felt before.

Like every neural connection I ever had being reconnected and overloaded at the same time.

My mind, body & soul restored.

I was so happy, crying, shaking, heart going mental and all sorts.

When it finally subsided I was totally trashed gasping for breath and staggering nearer my bed in case I passed out but feeling so freaking wonderfully alive again it was amazing.

So yeah short version - Jerrica is back and by god she is sooooo alive

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2017, 11:40:07 am »
Oh I totally forgot to post from last night.

Went out for dinner with the girls X (insanely hot), K (difficult recovery) & N (from yesterday). I still didn't really know my capabilities beyond walking without my dressing but I really didn't want to carry my donut so quickly tested not using it on the hard bench outside. .... no pain, good. Adios donut.

Still limited to my long skirt to hide the gross bag of piss. I know I should be glad I can walk and sit but I want it gone and my short skirts back ; )

Went to the infamous 888 duck restaurant as mentioned in Bambi's guide. The food was indeed wonderful and the company moreso. Nice to just hang out to feel that aura of friendship. World's apart but linked too America, Finland, France & Scotland quite the mix.

As I'm becoming more me I need people. Can't explain it I just do.

And finally managed to talk to Nintendo girl but she was leaving :( She was freaking American so had perfect english I should totally have tried harder to talk to her sooner but she confessed to being shy which is why she didn't really respond to my previous attempts to talk to her. Ah well we live we learn but we enjoyed a wee chat as I walked her to her pickup then I disappeared again.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2017, 12:18:56 pm »
And now tonight's post dinner at 888 with N.

Got to know her a bit better and was happy to hear her friend R who just had surgery is doing well.

I ate way too much but I was enjoying our chat so I don't mind.

Inevitably I ended up spilling my history trying to shorten it as much as I can (and failing). Damn I need like a 20 words or less story or a cookie cutter one mine is way too messed up. I refuse to lie to my new friends though so I don't mind going through it with them as everyone's had to pay for their life in some way or another. Never know if someone may have had a similar experience (yeah right).

On the plus side I'll more than happily listen to theirs anytime or anything on people's minds.

We move from the past to transition  and the future getting back to easier conversation.

As all good things do our meal came to an end and we walked back to the hotel.

Then I went back to Tesco to burn off some of that duck lol

Sorry folks but until that catheter is out I'm on a pretty short leash due to my fashion restrictions but don't be too surprised if I'm poledancing again before I leave Thailand ;) 

Oh that said I might go to the Rod Fai Night Market tomorrow.

Also need somewhere else for a gorgeous wee pair of ankle boots as I'm really missing mine.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:50:08 am by Jerrica »

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2017, 09:22:54 pm »
Research girl has been busy.

It occurred to me last night that if I didn't say what caused my stimuli yesterday it would probably have sounded like sex.

Initially I just kinda smiled and thought you wish lol. (but no - I still don't think about sex yet but maybe once healed, some day)

Curious about yesterday's experience I hit the net in search of if it were even remotely possible to orgasm without sex stuff of any kind. No touching, sex fantasies etc

As with most weird things that ever happened in my life I didn't really expect an answer but.... The net was full of talk about "emotional orgasms". It was all there through the initial tingle, the intense build up and the final explosive release of all that energy. The afterglow and feeling of harmony all of it.

Who would have thought the "electrical thing" I used to think was just what was left of my broken emotions all my life could be so powerful when fully restored and focused.

So yeah I'm pretty convinced I experienced a completely mind blowing emotional orgasm yesterday which is so cool.

I'm taking it as a one off fluke kinda like God's way of saying "Welcome back Jerrica".

As amazing as it was I think to pursue an encore would be impossible and I honestly wouldn't want to right now for 3 good reasons.

1 - I'm still feeling totally amazing
2 - From experience (my entire life longing for each time I felt it to be human again) the type of energy I get that way is less from the same stimuli each time I use it repeatedly like it has its own recharge time or something.
3 - I don't want to cheapen my experience as it was so deeply and intensely mine

So there we go Little Miss Crazy just got crazier ;)

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2017, 09:20:33 am »
9 days postop

First day without visit from nurses. As expected I missed seeing them but they totally deserve their day off.

Making a bit more use of my Kitty mirror  to check things out and make sure everything is ok. There is still decent amount of swelling but looks better than expected tbh. Sensationwise every millimeter is live and very sensitive right now with no numb bits. Touches are very gentle and when using the baby wipes for general cleaning I follow the grain of the hair as going against it hurts.

There's a wee bit I'm curious about looks like a graft point about the size of a postage stamp just below and to the right of my eurethra. Where my vaginal canal would have extended from (I think). At first it was dark red, different skin from what was used on the otherside but is fortunately now starting to resemble normal skin as it heals. One corner though I'd say looks like it is fighting an infection and is particularly tender.

I'll also need to ask for what I should and shouldn't touch/clean.

Another trip to 888 with K&N tonight. Becoming very pleasant habit but I'll need to cut out my normal dinner if I keep it up which I don't really mind tbh.

For now though early night to try give my body an extra wee nudge for healing in the hope of catheter out tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:58:31 am by Jerrica »

Offline Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2017, 12:00:27 pm »
Red is normally granulation which is healing. If it's fading, that's a good thing and it means it's not going to need treatment. Clean it normally but be gentle with it because it's a bit more fragile than regular skin.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber.
Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2017, 01:43:54 pm »
That's the part that worries me the whole bit started like a red slab of meat (which was expected as soon as I realised it was a small graft) but 2/3 now looking like skin and the other 1/3 resembles a healing graze in colouration.

Pretty sure it is part of the process which will already have happened at the other side while I wasn't paying attention and the whole bit will change to normal looking skin soon.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2017, 04:57:58 am »
As expected the colour variations  is skin renewal so all good :)

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2017, 05:01:13 am »
Yay catheter out today. Extraction felt weird but no pain just a few seconds then gone.

To celebrate got my short denim skirt on and went to Seacon Square for a wander with X. Had an awesome time for no idea how long then checked out sushi restaurant in the food court. Absolutely delish yes both the food and company ;)

Bad news she leaves in 2 days but until then it's fun time.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2017, 01:33:22 am »
Ok I overdid it a bit on Sunday and got a bit of swelling yesterday but it was worth it as long as I don't appear to have somehow destroyed my vajajay.

Lesson learned though take it real easy even if you're feeling great you are still healing. One day trip gone wrong could theoretically ruin your surgery and life.

So I'm behaving now (mostly) not going any further than the occasional dinner at 888.

I've been pushing myself a bit for getting as much time with X as I can. Just like my music helped restore me again after my T exposure X just has this unique energy I can feel and being with her has helped me recover a lot.

I'm happy to say I'm actually more me now than I was before I stopped my meds which I had considered impossible.

But then again I am the impossible girl and as it turns out so is she :)

So she's away in like 15 hours and after that I'm gonna have to put myself on lock down to focus on healing.

Just hope the gods are up for indulging me for one last night.

Time to go have a wee rest and let the ac work it's magic.

Offline ChristineRachel

• Family
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2017, 05:27:24 am »
You just stay in your room from now on :@ ya hear.
Haha no but seriously do take it easy.

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2017, 09:14:29 am »
Don't worry Christine I'll be good from about 6am onwards honest :)

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2017, 09:18:01 am »
Swelling gone down a lot so good news.

We had a nice wee leaving meal for X in the gazebo. With pretty much everyone me, X, N, R (just back from surgery), S (new Irish and gorgeous) & J (S's friend). Quite the alphabet developing and from all over the globe too.

K couldn't make it as she's still having a really difficult recovery so X dropped by and brought some of the food.

I find now I'm trying to be good and not move much it actually hurts when I do move now. I'm in their care though so it's time to behave.

No pain sitting or peeing though and can cross my legs normally (by accident as I'm not supposed to do that).

Healing has gone very well so far.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:00:32 pm by Jerrica »

Offline ChristineRachel

• Family
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2017, 11:36:34 pm »
That sad you have to say goodbye. But it was cool to meet all these poeple.
Ther is an Irish girl too? So cool X3

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2017, 05:56:57 am »
Yeah goodbyes suck but we had fun while she was here so all good.

The WhatsApp thing is cool especially with me having the social skills of a rock it helps a lot.

Only small pain I have is at the stitched area nearest my ass. Feels like the skin is tightening up giving me an invisible wedgie. Talked to nurse this morning about it and that area is apparently the weakest and easiest to damage but all looking ok. Guess it's just part of the healing process of it toughening up.

Finally on happier news S is indeed a lovely Irish girl and you know me with accents it's one if my faves.

Looking forward to hearing your own someday.

Offline ChristineRachel

• Family
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2017, 12:52:13 pm »
Oh take easy with that tight skin area, don't wanna go making a mess of it before you come home.
It would be typical though of that area, with like anus muscle and all that too, could give it bother.
And ha mine is so broad, and I haven't managed to feminise it atall yet :S

Offline Jerrica

« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2017, 01:00:44 pm »
Been taking it real easy only been out my place for 5 mins to drop off groceries to my friend K.

Apart from that been in all day doing pretty much nothing apart from lying on my bed. Watching Vampire Diaries, catching up on my diary, forums, FB, nothing major.

Did just realise though next Sunday at 7pm I'll be back in Glasgow. So excited to get back home :)

And yeah I'm gonna call total BS on your posterior comment though you look great hon ;) x

Tags: