Author Topic: My Birthday Present  (Read 803 times)

Offline CrystalMatthews0426

• My CD/TG Journey
My Birthday Present
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:52:23 pm »
My birthday is April 26, I have been putting money aside from every pay check with the intent that for my birthday, I'm going to visit a local Trans Boutique and have a full makeover and photo shoot done. I can't wait. They also organize parties once a month for CD/TG and I am so excited to attend, I have a few friends from a different forum that are from the area and they go to the parties every month. I am so jealous that I haven't been able to go yet, but I since I'm not out at home yet, I've been struggling with how to explain my whereabouts to the wife.
- Crystal

"Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. Beauty is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly, a beautiful soul."

Online Laurie

Re: My Birthday Present
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 01:09:46 pm »

Hi Crystal.
  I think that is a great idea! Here in the Portland area near me we have  something similar but I have not been there. I think you having others you know in your area that you can go with is a great help. for myself I would welcome that moral support. Being so new to this decision I've made I feel all alone. I hope to change that though.
  Go, go girl and enjoy yourself with your girlfriends.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
Hi, I'm Laurie
“Sit with me, and I'll not be alone. Hold my hand, and I'll not feel alone. Cry with me, and I'll no longer suffer alone.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich,

Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol

Offline Eleanorie

• Visitor
Re: My Birthday Present
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 03:05:26 am »
My husband gave me new bobs :-)

Tags: