General Discussions > Education

How do you become a trans-care specialist?


Hi. As I said in another post, I' m a physician. I plan to do residency in the US in family medicine once I finish my tests (I' m foreign). I' m interested in helping the trans community with health related issues/transition, but I' m pretty clueless as to how one would start doing that. I see (online) that some places for example recruit for a trans care specialist, but I couldn't find where one would exactly train to be such specialist.
Any information is helpful.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version