News and Events > Bathroom News

Restroom Design - All Gender

(1/8) > >>

mac1:
This restroom design is the most practical and acceptable for everybody.

Safe & Practical Restroom Design

qz/by Lisa Selin Davis    03/16/2017

TimothyDawson:
This is wonderful design.

Gail20:
One of the really nice parts about transitioning is no longer having to go into a bathroom used by men who pee on the seat, the commode and the floor in front of the commode and even across the floor. I hate multi-gender bathrooms as a solution. Women's Rooms are also a nice way to get away from male energy for a few minutes. . .

kylen kantari:
I went to the beach in SoCal a few days ago, and all the bathrooms at the beaches were labeled ALL GENDER. Now, these bathrooms have always been unisex bathrooms, but they had put up new signs that were specifically All Gender. It's nice to know some places are being supportive and inclusive.

ainsley:

--- Quote from: Gail20 on April 28, 2017, 10:45:13 am ---One of the really nice parts about transitioning is no longer having to go into a bathroom used by men who pee on the seat, the commode and the floor in front of the commode and even across the floor. I hate multi-gender bathrooms as a solution. Women's Rooms are also a nice way to get away from male energy for a few minutes. . .

--- End quote ---

I tend to agree with you.  I hate to have to share a toilet with men...they don't sit to pee so it inherently gets soiled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version