News and Events > Bathroom News

Restroom Design - All Gender

<< < (2/8) > >>

mac1:

--- Quote from: ainsley on April 28, 2017, 11:26:46 am ---I tend to agree with you.  I hate to have to share a toilet with men...they don't sit to pee so it inherently gets soiled.

--- End quote ---
I sit to pee all the time and find the limited number of stalls in the men's room to be inconvenient. Wish I could use the women's room.

Tammy Jade:
It has amazed me how much nicer Women's are then men's, less broken doors, haven't seen any graffiti yet and just generally cleaner and better maintained.

I hate having to still use the men's at work and I don't think shared facilities work because men just vandalise and soil everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkie-t:

--- Quote from: Tammy Jade on June 21, 2017, 09:30:54 pm ---It has amazed me how much nicer Women's are then men's, less broken doors, haven't seen any graffiti yet and just generally cleaner and better maintained.

I hate having to still use the men's at work and I don't think shared facilities work because men just vandalise and soil everything.

--- End quote ---

I've seen really messy ladies rooms (really-really messy), but maybe we keep ourselves to a higher standards? At least we do not sprinkle all over ;)

Tammy Jade:

--- Quote from: elkie-t on June 21, 2017, 11:44:28 pm ---I've seen really messy ladies rooms (really-really messy), but maybe we keep ourselves to a higher standards? At least we do not sprinkle all over ;)

--- End quote ---

Well I hate to think what the men's would have been like then :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jailyn:
I agree with everything that was said. I just don't understand us Americans obstinance to unisex bathrooms. I was in Europe in 1998-2002 and there are unisex rooms all over and neither gender cared that you shared it with the other. I don't see the big deal. Just allow common bathrooms. I guess I wasn't as sheltered as I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version