General Discussions > Hobbies

drag racing ?hot rods

<< < (24/25) > >>

Devlyn:
We dropped the Rambler off to get the exhaust done. All stainless, everything from the manifold back.

davina61:
Have been plodding along doing what I can without spending. Got stuck for stuff to do till some T piece push fit connectors turn up for the air ride system. Dozy <not allowed> idiots that supplied the kit sent me 1/4 pipe and 6 mm fittings. 1/4 is more like 7mm so won't push in.   

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: davina61 on October 19, 2022, 05:22:08 am ---Have been plodding along doing what I can without spending. Got stuck for stuff to do till some T piece push fit connectors turn up for the air ride system. Dozy <not allowed> idiots that supplied the kit sent me 1/4 pipe and 6 mm fittings. 1/4 is more like 7mm so won't push in.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha the sharpest tools in the box for sure!

I have my rear trailing arms all situated, 262mm discs on a car that came tmwith drums.
Took a lot of grinding to get the calipers to fit.
Handbrake cable will be the last mission to sort out on the rear trailing arms though thank god!

davina61:
Doing bits and bobs, managed to get the hoses for the air ride struts shortened yesterday at the Agri place over the road. waiting on some connectors now to fit the push fittings on the ends and then I can make up some clamps to hold inner ends to chassis. Plumbing the air ride switches was a mare, all very tight behind centre console. Started to mod the front metal headliner, next job is wire in radio and interior light fitted to it.   

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: davina61 on November 02, 2022, 05:18:05 am ---Doing bits and bobs, managed to get the hoses for the air ride struts shortened yesterday at the Agri place over the road. waiting on some connectors now to fit the push fittings on the ends and then I can make up some clamps to hold inner ends to chassis. Plumbing the air ride switches was a mare, all very tight behind centre console. Started to mod the front metal headliner, next job is wire in radio and interior light fitted to it.   

--- End quote ---

Nice one.
I'm just working on anew daily, hope to be on the road before Christmas. Just gotta weld in new arches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version