General Discussions > Hobbies

drag racing ?hot rods

<< < (14/14)

davina61:
Very nice, need to get my lad on his Integra and get it out of my shop.

davina61:
Have been making a camping interior for my friend to go in her sons old builders van, it was fitted out as a 7 seater so lined with "carpet" material with LED strip lights in roof. Seat that turns into bed, cooker, sink and cupboards ,mains hook up and all done for a few hundred pounds. Donated some cupboard doors that I had kicking around for 20 odd years that came out of a camper, a tap and a couple of gas bottles. Good job I have wood work tools (but not the skills ) as doing it and also the good weather last week as doing it on her drive. Made a nice change from doing the Austin as losing my mojo a bit , still waiting on my lad to do his car even though its now on my scissor lift.   

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: davina61 on September 29, 2021, 02:14:42 am ---Have been making a camping interior for my friend to go in her sons old builders van, it was fitted out as a 7 seater so lined with "carpet" material with LED strip lights in roof. Seat that turns into bed, cooker, sink and cupboards ,mains hook up and all done for a few hundred pounds. Donated some cupboard doors that I had kicking around for 20 odd years that came out of a camper, a tap and a couple of gas bottles. Good job I have wood work tools (but not the skills ) as doing it and also the good weather last week as doing it on her drive. Made a nice change from doing the Austin as losing my mojo a bit , still waiting on my lad to do his car even though its now on my scissor lift.

--- End quote ---

Haha once it's on the lift we are beat, it's our problem now D:
That's the way it goes anyway

davina61:
Cant wait to get back in the workshop, anyway got my latest copy of my hot rod mag and there is a photo shoot just round the corner from my flat at the art deco style garage in town.
Have been planning the interior for the Austin , it will echo the original wood strips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version