General Discussions > Hobbies

drag racing ?hot rods

<< < (19/24) > >>

davina61:
Yes HEI is a good move, will start easier and run cleaner . Have fun in the sun Thelma and Louise !!!

Devlyn:

--- Quote from: davina61 on May 14, 2022, 03:25:32 am ---Yes HEI is a good move, will start easier and run cleaner . Have fun in the sun Thelma and Louise !!!

--- End quote ---

You bet we will!  :)

davina61:
Have been doing lots of filler work, recon I might have got most done just upper tail gate and front edges of wings plus snagging . Still have to weld seam in bonnet and a few bits in roof, fit the striker plates to upper tailgate and the electric window lifts before I can lay on some primer. Hope to get it in paint before it turns cold.

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: davina61 on July 22, 2022, 05:03:50 am ---Have been doing lots of filler work, recon I might have got most done just upper tail gate and front edges of wings plus snagging . Still have to weld seam in bonnet and a few bits in roof, fit the striker plates to upper tailgate and the electric window lifts before I can lay on some primer. Hope to get it in paint before it turns cold.

--- End quote ---

Before the cold and humidity and the worm returns!!

davina61:
So the months of hard graft have resulted in the body being in paint , pic on my diary page (cant get Imgur to work and its a right faff loading it here from my phone) .Still have tail gates, doors and front end to paint so that's my next  mission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version