General Discussions > Hobbies

drag racing ?hot rods

<< < (20/25) > >>

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: davina61 on August 22, 2022, 02:50:39 am ---So the months of hard graft have resulted in the body being in paint , pic on my diary page (cant get Imgur to work and its a right faff loading it here from my phone) .Still have tail gates, doors and front end to paint so that's my next  mission.

--- End quote ---

Just saw that there, unreal!
Good work.
I'm still living the pay check to pay check life so project progress has been very slow!!

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: davina61 on August 22, 2022, 02:50:39 am ---So the months of hard graft have resulted in the body being in paint , pic on my diary page (cant get Imgur to work and its a right faff loading it here from my phone) .Still have tail gates, doors and front end to paint so that's my next  mission.

--- End quote ---

@davina61
Dear Davina:
If you are still having difficulties please look at the postings and comments on the following LINK
                        Trouble posting pictures???

Instructions for IMGUR             
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.msg2263037.html#msg2263037

Instructions for Tapatalk
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.msg2346444.html#msg2346444

HUGS,
Danielle

davina61:
Its Imgur thats not loading my pics up to my folder, gets most loaded and then stops /freezes. Just need to learn how to use my phone for tapatalk!!!!

Northern Star Girl:
@davina61
Dear Davina:
I see that you have used IMGUR successfully many times beginning several years
ago soon after your became a member in 2017....

... the photo that you just recently shared showing off the Red paint job was uploaded
by you with Tapatalk

perhaps you need to reduce the pixel size of your photo?   ... or if you can try
using another computer to see if that is the problem....   
and since you have successfully used Tapatalk just recently, "try, try, again"

Please let me know if you are still having "picture" problems or if you have any questions.

HUGS,
Danielle

--- Quote from: davina61 on August 23, 2022, 01:58:51 am ---Its Imgur thats not loading my pics up to my folder, gets most loaded and then stops /freezes. Just need to learn how to use my phone for tapatalk!!!!

--- End quote ---

davina61:
Think l have this sorted, body and tailgate painted

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version