Community Conversation > Queens

Trans and drag?

<< < (7/7)

Jenntrans:

--- Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 12, 2018, 01:54:13 pm ---LOL Jenn,, I  was replying to another post which has since disappeared.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

--- End quote ---

Hugs back Girl. Why did the post disappear? What I say here or anywhere else expect to be on the "web" forever. That is just what we get for posting online.

But anyway not harm and no foul.

HMMM. Foul and fowl. I think I am gonna' cook Chicken tonight. Maybe some chicken tenders cut up and fried with General Tso's sauce and some rice. Thanks Devlyn you done made me hungry now. >:-)

I would love to have seen that post though.

If I ever offend then just tell me. Be blunt and tell me I am out of line then I can reply, explain and then we can go back and forth nicely and respectfully. Quote me and confront me. I have no problem ever with being confronted by something stupid I may have said. :embarrassed: Hell I may even apologize after rethinking something stupid I may have said. ;)

CallMeKatie:
Jenntrans.

I posted the other post. I was drunk and in a stupid mood and it was dumb so I deleted it.

It definitely wasn't something you said

Jenntrans:

--- Quote from: CallMeKatie on March 13, 2018, 05:25:57 am ---Jenntrans.

I posted the other post. I was drunk and in a stupid mood and it was dumb so I deleted it.

It definitely wasn't something you said

--- End quote ---

LOL. Who has never done "tipsy typing" before? Who has never been on the "rag" before and in a piss poor mood? We all get pissy, moany and whiney sometimes even straight males. So don't feel so bad.

Utterly Confused:
I believe drag is a form of art and self expression.  People can be drag queens (and kings) no matter what gender they identify as.  I know that as someone who is going to transition to male I still love the hyper femininity of drag and the expressionism that comes along with it. 

I know that trans men who are drag queens can not be taken seriously but there are people who will take it serious and you just have to find them and surround yourself with those positive people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version