Author Topic: Play da classics people! That is if you want to. :-)  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
Re: Play da classics people! That is if you want to. :-)
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 12:58:02 pm »
When growing up classic games were the only type I played. I remember people telling me I should play stuff like Call of Duty instead. But I was pretty content with my Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Pong, etc.
I got pretty good at a lot of them with my favorite being Bosconian. Played the whole Pac-Man family with classic, pac-man plus, super pac-man, pac 'n pal, and mrs. pac-man. Also remember Demons to Diamonds being a personal favorite of mine.
Oh yeah I really liked Mappy too.
I'm sure I could make one giant list but I'll just leave it at that. Good times.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 02:06:06 pm »
^^^ I still love original Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man but feel I've gone as far as possible with them.
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2020, 03:45:21 pm »
^^^ I still love original Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man but feel I've gone as far as possible with them.

Well technically level 256 is as far as you can go with pac man. Have you made it that far?
And if you wanna REALLY go as far as you can then 3,333,360 is the most possible points you can get in it.
Basically, pac man does have an end to it it's just very few people have ever made it that far.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Offline JennyTG

• Family
  • Don't dream it, be it
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2020, 07:04:04 pm »
Well technically level 256 is as far as you can go with pac man. Have you made it that far?
And if you wanna REALLY go as far as you can then 3,333,360 is the most possible points you can get in it.
Basically, pac man does have an end to it it's just very few people have ever made it that far.

Nah, it's just the rubbish controls for the emulation is impossible to go any further.  I would like to compare others that are playing the PS4 version to make it fair but so far nobody, not even on YOUTUBE comments.
~I just wanna have fun, that's all I really want~

Offline ssjErika33

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 09:18:53 pm »
Right now I’m going through some old Pokémon games since I finished Sword and nothing to do until the DLC in June. Playing Emerald since I didn’t as a kid because I got out of Pokémon at that time l. Fun game so far.

Erika

Tags: