General Discussions > Gaming

Play da classics people! That is if you want to. :-)

<< < (2/5) > >>

findingreason:
Oh, I love me some Zelda: Link to the Past on the SNES. FF8 also rocks. First RPG I played growing up and loved it.

Artesia:
I have the more recent game controllers with games in them floating around somewhere.  My Atari 2600 died and still sold on ebay for parts for almost $300.  For burned out electronics, WTH???  The bidding started at $10 plus shipping.

Anyway the Plug and Play games are just what you're looking for.  Lot of old games on something that takes up the space of a controller, or a few.  River Raid was incredibly hard going back to it.  I used to be able to make it to level 40 or so, now I can't get past level 10.  Still can't seem to find the controller with Spy Hunter on it :'( .

Jennifer RachaelAnn:
I have spy hunter. Not the easiest game in the world but a blast to play. What I would love to find would be an Atari 2600, and a Kalicovision. I used to have the K when I was a little kid. But when I got a Nintendo, the K disappeared. Those K's are near impossible to find, unfortunately. I had 3 games, but can only remember 2. Donkey Kong, and Ladybug. Ladybug was just a spin off of PAC-Man. Same game, different name basically. But to clarify, instead of a little yellow mouth eating pebbles, you were, surprise surprise, a ladybug. Betcha didn't see that one coming, did ya? ;)

Tiffanyofhyrule:
I play lots of vintage games I have a decent collection of games I still have every system i owned except my atari 2600 that disappeared some time after getting my nes. Legend of zelda is one of my favorite games of all time and super mario bros 3 my sister and I were really excited when that one came out.

Jennifer RachaelAnn:
I remember the video stores around here rented out video games as well as movies, and Mario 3 had over a 6 month waiting list to rent it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version