Author Topic: My forced coming out, The nightmare situation UPDATE  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Jared3339

Re: My forced coming out, The nightmare situation UPDATE
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 06:23:41 am »
Hey... I'm going through some problems of my own and I am a year younger than you. If you want to talk then message  me because I would like to talk to someone near my age and I think it might help and maybe we can give each other advice. Idk how you feel. My advice on this, however, is that you should consider talking to a school counselor because they will be able to help point you in a direction. If you can't do that then I would give your mom a list of websites that will help explain things to her and ease her into the idea. Hope this helps!

Sure Britt pm me ,

Also I was hospitalized when I was 14 for being depressed because of my parents divorce. I was not put in antidepressants at the time but my mom is now forcing me to take lithium, she watches me take them every night

Offline Devlyn Marie

• Links Admin
  • Crossdresser
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 06:48:04 am »
Jared, I'm from Weymouth. I would suggest that you, and preferably your mom too, get to Fenway Health. Besides taking care of your transgender issues, they have groups for parents and significant others too. Give your mom some education and time for it to set in and I'll bet she comes around.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army         devlynmarie@susans.org

Offline Jared3339

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 06:46:10 am »
Yea I am in the verge of getting kicked out so idk what to do.

Offline Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 09:17:20 am »
Here is the link to fenway. There is a drop in for Significant Others on May 4. See if you can get your mother to attend this they will be able to explain what you are dealing with.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber

Offline Jared3339

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2017, 12:53:32 pm »
Here is the link to fenway. There is a drop in for Significant Others on May 4. See if you can get your mother to attend this they will be able to explain what you are dealing with.

I will try but my mom is once again ignoring this whole situation.

Tags: