General Discussions > Television

Cartoons

(1/7) > >>

Jennifer RachaelAnn:
Cartoons are the best. I love the stuff I grew up on. Felix the cat, Popeye, Betty Boop, George of the Jungle, The Jetsons, etc.

But I like some of the newer stuff too. Beavis & Butthead, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad, Johnny Bravo, and so on.

Another one I've always been a fan of is The Simpsons. Wallace and Gromit are really good to. So were the Ninja Turtles.

So what are some cartoons you like/love? What are some you hate?

Artesia:
Most of the cartoons I like are actually Anime, so I don't know how to answer this. 

Robotech, Voltron, Gundam(all except the SD one) Speed Racer, Star Blazers

Also Flintstones, Jetsons, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem, GI Joe, Transformers(most of them still haven't seen a few) Tom & Jerry, Invader Zim

Don't like:
Family Guy, Power Puff Girls, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go

undautri:
I love Rick and Morty, Little Witch Academia, The Regular Show, Gravity Falls, and MLP. Also a variety of animated movies are up there for me.

--- Quote from: Jennifer RachaelAnn on April 20, 2017, 03:20:24 pm ---Wallace and Gromit are really good to.

--- End quote ---

Since you listed stop animation, I'll also list Storm Hawks because it's CGI animation (like most are these days, even if they try to hide it) and I really wanted to mention it because I love that show.

I hate Family Guy, Bojack Horseman, Simpsons, The Flintstones, Invader Zim, and South Park. Don't get me wrong, Invader Zim is funny; I just don't have a strong enough stomach for it. I'm not huge on most "adult" cartoons for that reason- that and their humor usually just falls flat for me, and their usually lazy animation just makes it worse.

toxicketchup:
Rick and Morty is definitely one of the better animated shows that comes to mind.

I've mainly been watching more anime than anything else. I really love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, lots of muscular manly-men fighting, posing and being generally fabulous, I can't wait for part V. And Boku no Hero Academia, love that, it's a really good underdog story that really appeals to me.

I used to like Family Guy, but it's gotten really stale lately. Same with the Simpsons. A show can only go on for so long before it loses its great flavor and leaves bad taste.

Jamie 65:
Scooby Scooby DO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version