Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

Does anyone have experience with botox?

<< < (4/4)

barbie:
Botox is affordable and easily available here in S. Korea. During lunchtime, I can go to a dermatologist's office without an appointment, and get botox. The procedure itself takes a few minutes and does not need facial anesthesia, but customers may need to be in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. It is like drinking coffee in Starbucks. The cost is usually about US$ 50. No side effect.

Yes. It can help prevent wrinkles for young people, too. My female friend once said to me that botox can help fix a nice jawline. To prevent deeper wrinkles, you may get botox earlier when you see minor ones.

The bottom line is there is virtually no risk or side effect in getting botox. But some say people can be addicted to botox. I have got botox every 2-3 years, but nowadays I hesitate to visit the dermatologist's office, because of the COVID-19.

barbie~~

LuckyGal:

--- Quote from: barbie on July 25, 2020, 09:58:18 am ---Botox is affordable and easily available here in S. Korea. During lunchtime, I can go to a dermatologist's office without an appointment, and get botox. The procedure itself takes a few minutes and does not need facial anesthesia, but customers may need to be in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. It is like drinking coffee in Starbucks. The cost is usually about US$ 50. No side effect.

Yes. It can help prevent wrinkles for young people, too. My female friend once said to me that botox can help fix a nice jawline. To prevent deeper wrinkles, you may get botox earlier when you see minor ones.

The bottom line is there is virtually no risk or side effect in getting botox. But some say people can be addicted to botox. I have got botox every 2-3 years, but nowadays I hesitate to visit the dermatologist's office, because of the COVID-19.

barbie~~

--- End quote ---

I knew its' easily accessed, but that it's that cheap? Wow, what about Meso-Botox, reading that it's all the rage now, do you have any experience with that?

barbie:

--- Quote from: LuckyGal on July 25, 2020, 04:43:22 pm ---I knew its' easily accessed, but that it's that cheap? Wow, what about Meso-Botox, reading that it's all the rage now, do you have any experience with that?

--- End quote ---

How much does it cost there? The cost is proportional to the amount of botox injected. In my case, it is usually 2-3 ampules. If the area is large, it can cost much greater.

I do not know Meso-Botox. The price of Botox has steadily decreased, and I heard that new types are in the market.

barbie~~

SoCal_Holly:
Damn, another thing to add to my to do list ! Lol

MikaelaA:

--- Quote from: LuckyGal on July 23, 2020, 05:08:51 am ---A good doctor will not do Botox on you if not neccessary, so it seems like he made a sound decision. But I have a question for you, why Botox? Why not some other age prevention injections? Did you look into Profhilo.etc ? It's amazing for prevention, and it really works without freezing your face, also Botox you can do later on. I mean even certain lasers are amazing, i do them and it's just perfect for the skin, when done well.

--- End quote ---

I just started laser hair removal on my face and that laser has done an amazing job smoothing out my skin, even after just one treatment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version