Author Topic: The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0  (Read 62984 times)

Denise and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
Re: The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0
« Reply #1220 on: January 03, 2018, 07:41:34 am »
haha! Thank you! Everyone tells me to smile when they see that picture. I do smile and laugh all the time. I'm a very easygoing and happy person, but when I pose for selfies I get all "serious" lol!

You are gorgeous!

I would stay away from naturally hostile environments... those are angry self loathing people that belittle others to improve how they feel about their pathetic lives. That's up there with how cis gendered women get rated on hot or not websites. I would stick with the opinions of trusted friends to give you the real truth, and leave the trolls to their caves.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1221 on: January 03, 2018, 07:46:40 am »
If that's a first time getting dolled up Gabriella, then damn... I think you got skills! You look amazingly polished and completely sexy. I love It! You were born for this. 😊
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline gg

• chatterbox
« Reply #1222 on: January 03, 2018, 09:27:43 am »
I would stay away from naturally hostile environments... those are angry self loathing people that belittle others to improve how they feel about their pathetic lives. That's up there with how cis gendered women get rated on hot or not websites. I would stick with the opinions of trusted friends to give you the real truth, and leave the trolls to their caves.

Well I didn't post my picture for them to rate me or anything like that. It was just my profile picture on the forum I've owned for a long time. It's mostly only a couple hundred men and I've been friends with some of them for 20 years.
That's kind of what hurt me so deeply. It was only one guy who actually said it, but a couple more concurred with him.
Most of them have treated me better than I could have ever imagined.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon

Offline TonyaW

• Friend
« Reply #1223 on: January 03, 2018, 02:27:17 pm »
Felt fabulous anyway.  Can't ever seem to catch a decent smile in a selfie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline gabriella8713

• Visitor
« Reply #1224 on: January 03, 2018, 04:46:04 pm »
If that's a first time getting dolled up Gabriella, then damn... I think you got skills! You look amazingly polished and completely sexy. I love It! You were born for this.

Wow after a long shift at work having to be back in "boy mode" this has made my night, thank you so much :D And thank all you girls for the lovely comments  ^-^ I had a lot of help from a friend with it actually, still have a lot to learn myself!

And if I'm honest that was probably the best shot of the lot. Here's a couple more, i think I look more boyish in these, but it's made me quite hopeful for the future and what HRT might do, especially after seeing some of the amazing transformations on here!

Offline gabriella8713

• Visitor
« Reply #1225 on: January 03, 2018, 04:56:23 pm »
Well I didn't post my picture for them to rate me or anything like that. It was just my profile picture on the forum I've owned for a long time. It's mostly only a couple hundred men and I've been friends with some of them for 20 years.
That's kind of what hurt me so deeply. It was only one guy who actually said it, but a couple more concurred with him.
Most of them have treated me better than I could have ever imagined.

I agree with Harley, there are always miserable people looking to bring down others to make themselves feel better, they aren't worth your time, try to focus on the ones that have treated you well instead, as you said they outnumber the bad.

Online Faith

• Friend
« Reply #1226 on: January 03, 2018, 04:59:36 pm »
... i think I look more boyish in these ...

I'm trying Gabriella but I don't see the boyish look that you're referring to.
Aug 2017 - After Years of General Depression, I started to figure out the why.
Sept 2017 - Lots of online research to educate myself, Susans kept popping up
Oct 2017 - Changed my diet to improve my health and aid in the direction I wanted to go. At the same time, I informed my wife of my suspicions so we could work it out together.
Oct 25th 2017 - Officially made an account On Susans to introduce myself - namelessly
Nov 11 2017 - Found out my True Name, Faith Nicole - thanks Devlyn!
Dec 23 2017 - Officially, verbally, admitted to myself and my Wife about being Transgender
Dec 26 2017 - First trip to Therapy .. who needs therapy ? ? ? ? ? ?
2018 - where will I go from here .......

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1227 on: January 03, 2018, 08:12:49 pm »
Wow after a long shift at work having to be back in "boy mode" this has made my night, thank you so much :D And thank all you girls for the lovely comments  ^-^ I had a lot of help from a friend with it actually, still have a lot to learn myself!

And if I'm honest that was probably the best shot of the lot. Here's a couple more, i think I look more boyish in these, but it's made me quite hopeful for the future and what HRT might do, especially after seeing some of the amazing transformations on here!

Well, you need to stick with this friend and take in all she can teach you. You look great. I had a few coaches over the years, and I still get help. It's a steep learning curve to step into womanhood without having the years of childhood to find your groove. I'm partial to straight on photos, over the high angled selfies.It shows more of an accurate portrait. You look great, and this is my favorite of the bunch. Your cheekbones are to die for! You have a lot going for you already. You'll do fine.

Online natalie.ashlyne

• Family
« Reply #1228 on: January 03, 2018, 11:03:15 pm »
Felt fabulous anyway.  Can't ever seem to catch a decent smile in a selfie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi TonyaW I think you look great I like that outfit it suits you 

Offline gg

• chatterbox
« Reply #1229 on: January 03, 2018, 11:32:26 pm »

Honestly? I would not ever think that you are anything but a woman. You look very pretty!  Hormones are probably going to REALLY make you blossom!
I'm so excited for you. :)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon

Offline Angela Drakken

• ..her face is as mean as her life has been..
  • Friend
« Reply #1230 on: January 03, 2018, 11:51:25 pm »

Ya got nuthin to worry about :3

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Offline SashaGrace

• The Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
  • Clean freak, super organised wierdo :P
« Reply #1231 on: January 04, 2018, 06:13:10 am »

Do please ignore the mess around me, yet again, my walk in wardrobe room is being used as storage during house remodelling. I have been invited to attend a ball so I went straight to the ‘Very’ outlet store and found this lovely River Island dress. Was £82.... Mine for £1.75 in the sale ;) I’ll post back when I have to wear it out for real with my hair all done :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline Charlie Nicki

• Finally finding myself
  • Family
« Reply #1232 on: January 04, 2018, 07:33:18 am »

Do please ignore the mess around me, yet again, my walk in wardrobe room is being used as storage during house remodelling. I have been invited to attend a ball so I went straight to the ‘Very’ outlet store and found this lovely River Island dress. Was £82.... Mine for £1.75 in the sale ;) I’ll post back when I have to wear it out for real with my hair all done :)

Sasha you are so beautiful. Congrats on an amazing transition!

Online Mountain Warfare Girl

• Visitor
« Reply #1233 on: January 04, 2018, 07:56:07 am »
Looking amazing girl you rock that dress

Online natalie.ashlyne

• Family
« Reply #1234 on: January 04, 2018, 07:58:12 am »

Hi Sasha, I think both you and that dress is amazing.  You look great in it.

Offline SashaGrace

• The Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #1235 on: January 04, 2018, 10:04:44 am »
Thanks everyone :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4

Offline Cali

• Cassiopeia Aethiopia "Cassie"
  • Family
« Reply #1236 on: January 04, 2018, 10:42:50 am »
Absolutely amazing.  Kinda makes me jealous because I'm so old :)
Let the adventure begin.........................

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1237 on: January 04, 2018, 11:20:44 am »
Absolutely amazing.  Kinda makes me jealous because I'm so old :)
You and me both sister!

Offline SashaGrace

• The Dumb Blonde
  • Friend
« Reply #1238 on: January 04, 2018, 02:04:30 pm »
Thanks again!! Gosh, everyone is so nice today!! :)

Online Faith

• Friend
« Reply #1239 on: January 04, 2018, 02:06:14 pm »
Thanks again!! Gosh, everyone is so nice today!! :)

Isn't it great when truth and nice say the same thing? ;D
Aug 2017 - After Years of General Depression, I started to figure out the why.
Sept 2017 - Lots of online research to educate myself, Susans kept popping up
Oct 2017 - Changed my diet to improve my health and aid in the direction I wanted to go. At the same time, I informed my wife of my suspicions so we could work it out together.
Oct 25th 2017 - Officially made an account On Susans to introduce myself - namelessly
Nov 11 2017 - Found out my True Name, Faith Nicole - thanks Devlyn!
Dec 23 2017 - Officially, verbally, admitted to myself and my Wife about being Transgender
Dec 26 2017 - First trip to Therapy .. who needs therapy ? ? ? ? ? ?
2018 - where will I go from here .......

Tags: selfie photo