General Discussions > Painting and Drawing

What to draw

<< < (2/2)

eyesk8rboi:

--- Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 02, 2017, 11:19:35 am ---I used to always draw as a guy, I drew one portrait yesterday as I had a day off check it on Insta, Rachel_Christina_2JZ

Here are some old ones I did as a guy so obvs I'm cutting out my old name lol

Drawing is something you really have to keep up. I lost alot of my abilities when I stopped :/
With work and life you just don't get the chance to.

When I was young all I would do was draw the women I wanted to be :')

--- End quote ---

OMG YOU'RE AMAZING. ;A;

I drew some for a fan fiction I was writing not too long ago, but I've never been too terribly good.

When I'm bored and don't know what to draw though I just tend to doodle...Especially eyes! Eyes are fun!

Rachel_Christina:

--- Quote from: transguymac on August 02, 2017, 04:57:03 pm ---OMG YOU'RE AMAZING. ;A;

I drew some for a fan fiction I was writing not too long ago, but I've never been too terribly good.

When I'm bored and don't know what to draw though I just tend to doodle...Especially eyes! Eyes are fun!

--- End quote ---

I actually quiet like the style Mac.
You keep at it you will get better!

Drawing is something I used to do alot of and was really not bad at a time.
Now it takes so much more effort, for results nowhere near as good.
I struggle with eyes, it's something I need to practice more.
Sometimes I will stylise even real style drawings and ruin em. Started of as an anime junkie lol :')

Paul Muad-Dib:

--- Quote from: Sammie.the.trans.turtle on June 27, 2017, 11:23:59 pm ---I find drawing very therapeutic and calming for me, but I have a problem, I don't know what to draw. I cant do very elaborate things like scenery and I prefer just using a pencil and not too many colors. What type of stuff can I draw, or learn to draw easily?
--- End quote ---

Easily? Still life. Household objects that don't move.

--- Quote ---What did you guys start out by drawing?
--- End quote ---

Hard to recall as I was drawing on things constantly since I was a couple of years old, but I think dragons were a favorite subject as a child.

--- Quote --- How can I make drawing a hobby I do more often?

--- End quote ---

Make yourself do it. Set aside time regularly. Make a daily drawing blog to post things on, get feedback etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version