Author Topic: Shampoos  (Read 1372 times)

Offline LizK

Re: Shampoos
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2019, 05:31:44 pm »
Does anyone know of light or weak commercial shampoos?  I use baking powder most of the time cause I like to get away from the commercial, heavy grade, strip every last lipid molecule off the scalp shampoos.  I also a bit steam punk.  I use a dandruff one occasionally but was interested in going back to a mild commercial cleaning more regularly.  I am thinking baby shampoo even.  I have even concocted my own potions, but won't advise this or give out recipes as 'results tend to be variable'.

I used a hair mask for the first time yesterday after shampoo and conditions and my hair feels and looks amazing today. I only wash every three days if I can help it and very rarely after two as all the natural oils tend to be drawn out of your hair. I have been told by several hairdressers and family not to wash long hair every day. I use an organic shampoo and conditioner when possible.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2019, 05:41:01 pm »
Sometimes a cleanser is better to use than a shampoo.
Do look them up, as I am not good with explaining the difference between them.

I think the Nioxin brand “hair shampoo” is a cleanser.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2020, 04:26:16 pm »
Among others, I use micellar shampoos from Nivea. They're very mild, but effective.

Tags: