Author Topic: Davina's diary  (Read 2121 times)

Offline davina61

Re: Davina's diary
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2017, 03:18:14 pm »
Well I planed to go to my daughters tomorrow night but they are all chucking up so that's stopped that till they are well.Had to trim my little finger nails as they had got very long, got a cut in the palm of my right hand and blamed the plastic housing that I pulled of a Clio but it lines up perfectly with my nail. Must be from when I gripped it, shame the rest of them wont grow or break.
a long time coming (out)

Offline davina61

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2017, 03:02:31 pm »
Went to the opticians for a follow up , wants to refer me to the hospital due to "new" blood vessels in my eye . Told him that's what happens when I have the attacks and they go, will be at least another week before it returns to "normal". Sent the paper work back for my pension so waiting on that, sold my project beetle  and a floor pan so can now order the panels needed to finish my panel van. Getting over this "bug" or whatever it was that was making me run down/tired. 
a long time coming (out)

Offline Kendra

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2017, 02:05:52 am »
Hope your eye continues to get better - sounds like a real hassle but glad it isn't worse.

As an experienced welder I assume you have all the right equipment.  In earlier years I had friends who had bloodshot eyes after welding without adequate eye protection.  That freaked me out and is one reason I never learned how to weld - it's a skill I wish I had. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, blepharoplasty 2016, HRT July 24, 2017.  Currently part time, will be FT 2018.

Offline davina61

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2017, 02:18:57 pm »
Its better today thanks. Have a top notch auto darkening welding helmet , only the best for me.
a long time coming (out)

Offline ElizabethK

• Trying out a few looks
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:53 pm »
Went to the opticians for a follow up , wants to refer me to the hospital due to "new" blood vessels in my eye . Told him that's what happens when I have the attacks and they go, will be at least another week before it returns to "normal". Sent the paper work back for my pension so waiting on that, sold my project beetle  and a floor pan so can now order the panels needed to finish my panel van. Getting over this "bug" or whatever it was that was making me run down/tired.

Are eye issues common for those who weld for a living? I don't know anything about it other than as a kid "having a go" when I worked at the local engineering shop. Scared the heck out of me... ;)
"You have the right to live an authentic life!"Alex Jolly

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016
Fulltime from 8 March 2017

Offline coldHeart

• A lost soul on the edge of insanity
  • Friend
  • I,ve mastered the art of falling apart
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2017, 06:06:32 pm »
My welding looks like bird muck😂

Offline Kendra

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2017, 07:49:05 pm »
My welding makes birds laugh and drop things on my car as they fly over. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, blepharoplasty 2016, HRT July 24, 2017.  Currently part time, will be FT 2018.

Offline davina61

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2017, 02:23:40 pm »
eye has nothing to do with welding, its a virus that waits till I am run down(have been "ill" for 4 weeks now) nearly back to normal , well normal for me!!!!!!!
a long time coming (out)

Offline davina61

« Reply #88 on: Yesterday at 04:27:30 pm »
Well I noticed tonight that I have a grove on my shoulders, wondered why the bra straps had stopped slipping off!!!!!! Wearing a bra for the last 7 months has made my posture better, shoulders back and not hunched, bonus.
a long time coming (out)

Tags: