Community Conversation > Passing

faceapp and other gender change apps

(1/55) > >>

Bari Jo:
I just got turned onto this app, and am loving the result. I'm sincerely hoping that the apps result can really be achieved!  I know it's just for fun, but it gave this girl an ego boost.  Are their other apps that do this sort of thing?  What are your favorites?

Bari Jo

Gertrude:

--- Quote from: Bari Jo on September 04, 2017, 04:00:17 pm ---I just got turned onto this app, and am loving the result. I'm sincerely hoping that the apps result can really be achieved!  I know it's just for fun, but it gave this girl an ego boost.  Are their other apps that do this sort of thing?  What are your favorites?

Bari Jo

--- End quote ---
I used the FaceApp for my photo here. I think it does wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bari Jo:
Alright, you talked me into it.  I made the faceapp image my profile pic too:)

Harley Quinn:
Faceapp does a better job than most of them, unless you are gifted at photo manipulation., then it's the best one in my opinion.

Roll:

https://imgur.com/jm41Jpl
That is mine, I love it so much. Well, except for m stupid nose. Everyone says I never broke it, but there is no way I didn't. I even know when it happened, but people keep saying I'm crazy. (I slammed my face into the pavement when I was a kid, have a fake tooth and everything from it.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version