General Discussions > Entertainment

Favourite trans YouTube channels?

<< < (2/10) > >>

OU812:
I don't watch youtube vids on this topic these days, but I do miss FluffAndFoldable. She was one of the big (only!) names around 6 years ago: apparently got banned somehow a couple years back. No denying she was a bit uneducated and chavvy, but she kept it very real and had a sweet personality that made her enjoyable to keep up with.

Kadence1:

--- Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 05, 2017, 01:37:08 pm ---my favorite was Sarah-n-dippity but she shut her channel down  I have subscribed to ,Alexis Anderson,Brittney Kade, Cadence Matthews,Caroland, Chloe Self, Claire Green, Corey Bilous, Elise Noelle, Jamie Mackenzie, Jamie O Herlihy, Jordyn Aurora, Kadence Pinder, Kayla Ward, Landon Patterson, minorqback, Sara Weiss Liv, PRINCESSJOULES, Sona Avedian, Tessa Lee, TheRealMadisonKate, ZoeyZoco as well as others

--- End quote ---

Oh hey thanks for the subscribe!!! I plan on making more transgender related videos in the very near future(;

NinaW, my favorite YouTuber is.... myself (; haha. I also love Gigi Gorgeous, Chloe Arden, and Stef sanjati. I used to love princess Joules, but I haven’t watched her videos in a while.

Stop by my channel sometime!!
Www.youtube.com/KadencePinder

I tend to make a mixture of videos.... story times, rants, beauty videos, transgender topics, etc. there’s a mix of everything on there (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie Nicki:
Bookmarking this for future reference!

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Gigi Gorgeous.

Sinead:

--- Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 10, 2017, 08:37:58 am ---Bookmarking this for future reference!

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Gigi Gorgeous.

--- End quote ---

I used to watch her videos a while ago, before I even knew I was trans, I have been meaning to re-watch the video where she comes out as trans

Nikita:
anybody found a channel that is maybe someone relatively older? 

All these young 20something beauties are omg amazing, but its kind of depressing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version