Author Topic: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne  (Read 45703 times)

Offline rosinstraya

• Ros
  • Onwards and upwards
Re: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1160 on: July 17, 2018, 03:10:31 am »
September then....just in time for summer! 🕶 🌞🌞

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1161 on: July 19, 2018, 12:36:56 am »
My wife and I left home 32 hours ago and we just got to our hotel in Chicago. I am feeling like a zombie and I think I might look like one too. This is the photo taken of me at immigration when passing through LA about 10 hours ago!

Time to get some beauty sleep. Clearly I need it.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline LizK

• I once dreamt I met a unicorn......
« Reply #1162 on: July 19, 2018, 12:50:07 am »
Its a great isn't it...you got to love those kinds pics...its like your drivers license pick...I always look like I am having a mug shot taken...worse still in the latest one I look startled LOL At least yours is grainy  ;)
HRT since 17 May 2016, Fulltime from 8 March 2017, Transition Begun 25 September 2015 

45D14H22M BWCA?  ;D

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be – Lao Tzu

Offline Karen

• Karen
  • Friend
« Reply #1163 on: July 19, 2018, 11:31:48 am »
Jayne, please share with us your North America visit as you go.  Would love to hear about your journey...and how Jayne does away from home. 

Welcome to this side of the pond. 

Hugs.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT

Offline Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1164 on: July 19, 2018, 11:40:08 am »
I so wish I could meet you in Oshkosh! I’ve got this ginormous hug set aside for you, but I guess it’ll have to be kept in storage a while longer. If you travel in the winter you are required to come to Florida, no arguments!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * GCS Consultation at Mt. Sinai 3/16/2018 * FFS With FacialTeam Scheduled for 12/4/2018

Offline Jayne01

• Family
Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1165 on: July 19, 2018, 06:50:45 pm »
Day 1 - Chicago

My wife and I did lots of walking today. Roaming around the city, taking in the sights.  This is our first time in Chicago and I have to say that we are liking it. It reminds us of New York but different.

Returned to the hotel for some rest in the afternoon. Jet lag is catching up to us after the 32 hours traveling yesterday. We are about to head out again soon for some dinner.

I’m glad the temperature has cooled down from the recent weather here. It was a lovely day today. Hopefully tomorrow we will get up early enough to go out for a morning run.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1166 on: July 19, 2018, 07:35:17 pm »
Day 1 - Chicago

My wife and I did lots of walking today. Roaming around the city, taking in the sights.  This is our first time in Chicago and I have to say that we are liking it. It reminds us of New York but different.

Returned to the hotel for some rest in the afternoon. Jet lag is catching up to us after the 32 hours traveling yesterday. We are about to head out again soon for some dinner.

I’m glad the temperature has cooled down from the recent weather here. It was a lovely day today. Hopefully tomorrow we will get up early enough to go out for a morning run.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:  Great update for suffering from jet lag.... 
all I see in your picture is 2 beautiful women.

The big deal in any Chicago visit is going to have your picture taken at the "Bean"

The Bean, officially called Cloud Gate is a public sculpture by Indian-born British artist Sir Anish Kapoor, that is the centerpiece of AT&T Plaza at Millennium Park in the Loop community area of Chicago.

Thank you for posting and keeping your readers and followers up to date on your travels.
You both are looking terrific.
Hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1167 on: July 19, 2018, 09:23:37 pm »
Danielle, thank you so much for your too kind words. There is definitely one beautiful woman. The only one that matters to me.

We did go to “The Bean”. I took this photo with my phone. I think there might be a couple more photos in our actual camera.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Karen

• Karen
  • Friend
« Reply #1168 on: July 19, 2018, 10:11:58 pm »
Day 1 - Chicago

Hugs,
Jayne

Hi there.   You both look awesome...and no signs of jet lag.   

When you are at the lake, wave really hard so I can see you from Canada.   ....I'm waving back.  So close, but yet so far.

Big hugs

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender

Offline LizK

« Reply #1169 on: July 20, 2018, 12:52:29 am »
@jayne01

Looks like you are having a pretty good time. I love to walk around when I go to new places...we alk..both looking fabulous in the photo's

keep us updated

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016, Fulltime from 8 March 2017, Transition Begun 25 September 2015 

45D14H22M BWCA?  ;D

Offline Megan.

« Reply #1170 on: July 20, 2018, 01:00:33 am »
The Bean... unofficially called big ass shiny blob thing is a remnant of the short-lived alien invasion of 1996, on a Tuesday morning between 06:00 and 06:07, that is the centerpiece of AT&T Plaza at Millennium Park in the Loop community area of Chicago. The biggest question that remains is which poor soul has to polish it... every... day

All I see is two happy and relaxed ladies,  love to you both. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:28:40 pm by Megan. »

Offline Nicole70

« Reply #1171 on: July 20, 2018, 01:04:50 am »
Looks like you are having fun, glad to see your wife is with you and you are enjoying time together, keep us updated on your travels.

Nicole

Online sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1172 on: July 20, 2018, 07:51:04 am »
Look at you two cute girls! Looks like you are having fun exploring Chicago. Keep in mind you training goals... a deep dish pizza equals about 2 hours of running oh here is your free POKE of the day...

Hugs Sarah

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #1173 on: July 20, 2018, 10:04:29 am »
Hi, Jayne.  I am glad that you are enjoying your visit to the USA.  Looking forward to more updates.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1174 on: July 21, 2018, 12:10:03 am »
Hi everyone! Thank you for the lovely comments about my wife and I.

Karen, I waved towards Canada from the lake. Did you see me?

Liz, walking around is a great way to explore a new city. We have done so much walking. Yesterday my watch registered about 28,000 steps and today was almost 36,000.

Megan, I am not sure who polishes the bean but it is very shiny. Shiny things seem to attract humans! The reflection of the city looks pretty cool when viewed from different angles.

Nicole, we are having lots of fun. My wife and I both love travelling, even if we don’t do any stand out activities, spending lots o quality time together is awesome!

Sarah, thank you for the poke. You will be happy to know we went for a run this morning (see upcoming post for more info). The pizza came after the run. We figured we earned some training credits with the run allowing us a guilt free deep dish pizza We are having a great time so far.

Kathy, I like your new avatar. You look great! Stay tuned......more updates are coming.

I haven’t had much time to stay updated on everyone’s threads, I’ll catch up as soon as I can. In the meantime, I will try to keep my thread updated with holiday progress.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1175 on: July 21, 2018, 12:22:51 am »
Day 2 — Chicago

Today started with a run along the lakeside trail. It turned out to be about a 16km (10mi) run/walk. The run was around 5.5km (3.5mi) and the rest was fast walking. The trail is nice to run on. We quickly discovered the lots of walking yesterday and remnants of jet lag made running quite difficult, hence less running and more walking. That is my excuse anyway!

Here is a picture of me shortly after we stopped running and started walking. It is the same picture I offered to Danielle for her hot and sweaty montage.

As mentioned earlier, we decided the morning exercise earned us a treat to a deep dish pizza, not that pizza needs any justification to eat it. We ended up at a Lou Minalti’s restaurant. The pizza was very nice. We still prefer a norma thin crust pizza, but we couldn’t come to Chicago without trying the deep dish pizza everyone talks about. I would definitely eat it again next time we visit here.

Not much else to talk about. Did a little shopping, ate dinner and returned to the hotel for some sleep. Who knows what we will get up to tomorrow? Watch this space for more updates.......

Thank you all for reading and commenting on the adventures of Jayne and her wife.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1176 on: July 21, 2018, 01:59:29 am »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   Thank you for your update....   your internal clock is most likely stilled haywire because of the time change and the flip-flop of seasons.   
I see that you are enjoying the walking path around the lake... and you are keeping up with your exercise plan, kudos to you are certainly called for.

As you mentioned, I also prefer thin crust pizza... the best, most famous, and readily available thin crust pizza found just around every corner is in NewYork City.   Although the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is world famous and is very good and since you are in Chicago, you then must have the Deep Dish pizza.

If I can get going on the "Hot and Sweaty Montage" your picture will certainly be included...

Thank you so very much for keeping all of your readers and followers up to date with you activities as you frequently keep posting  "The adventures of Jayne and her wife."

Thank you for including all of us in your days of fun while on your holidays.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline LizK

« Reply #1177 on: July 21, 2018, 03:06:43 am »
@Jayne01 @Alaskan Danielle

Does this mean I should post a pic of me after all my walking in the morning? do any of us really need to see that.. seriously do we?....that's so scary even I don't look lol...I figure, I can't be that scary, even at that time of the morning. The regulars on the walking trail still smile and say hello, well at least all the women do :D

@Jayne01
You and your fabulous wife sound like you are having a great time. I love pizza and my understanding is that there are some small differences in the way you have your pizza in that part of the world. Even still we are talking the same language!! After running/walking 10mile you deserve a hearty breakfast and I would think deep dish pizza is certainly hearty. ;)

Enjoy

Liz

45D14H22M BWCA?  ;D

Offline Karen

• Karen
  • Friend
« Reply #1178 on: July 22, 2018, 07:06:50 pm »
Nice photo!!  And shape :)

Yes, I saw you wave my dear!

Big hugs

Karen
Karen

Online sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1179 on: July 23, 2018, 07:13:37 am »
Have fun in OshKosh Jayne!!!

Oh... see Miss Jayne repaired the tires and her Boss pads her back for a job well done

Tags: