Author Topic: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne  (Read 35109 times)

Offline Nicole70

Re: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1240 on: August 11, 2018, 07:30:18 am »
Aww Jayne,

Those are some lovely positive emotions you are having, I suspect you are right about not wanting to work because you didn’t have to face male mode, switching back and forth takes its toll and also on those around you as they can probably see or sense the unhappiness in you - having to play out a role.

I’m glad you are experiencing new emotions, they say dreams are a window to the mind, being a woman and having nurturing feelings in those dream certainly tells you something.

Hope your back is starting to feel a little better, thank you for sharing.

Hugs

Nicole

Offline Faith

« Reply #1241 on: August 11, 2018, 07:43:24 am »
Jayne,  I did keep up with you vacation posts (even though none of it included S-SW Florida  >:(  ;D ). I'm glad you had a great trip. Hang in there on being stuck in male mode at work, you know those days are numbered. Chin up, eyes forward, focus on your destination ...

ok enough seriousness I am just not suited to be serious for too long. I like hiding behind my humor much more ... CRAP!! ... I'm talking about me again.

JAYNE!! Glad you had a great trip .. ever forward.

hugs,
Faith

I am who I am

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1242 on: August 12, 2018, 06:26:31 pm »
Here are the promised pictures from the last part of our trip, Zion and then Las Vegas in the following post. Sorry it has taken me so long to upload the photos.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1243 on: August 12, 2018, 06:29:46 pm »
Las Vegas Photos...

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1244 on: August 12, 2018, 06:38:48 pm »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thanks for sharing the last of your vacation photos....  as you know, it is very difficult to for any camera to accurately catch the awe and splendor of the scenery that you visited... and your photos do a great job, certainly beautiful sights that you saw during your holidays trip.

Oh, and I love seeing your 2 photos in among the Las Vegas buildings and sights.... your Jayne girl-mode photos look terrific... very nice bead choker necklace that you have shown us before, wonderful female type top,
and your boobs are showing too!!!!
You will have to come-out sooner than later with the kind of good HRT progress that your are showing to all that see you.

Thanks much for your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                           "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015 3+ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Jayne01

• Family
Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1245 on: August 12, 2018, 08:50:17 pm »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thanks for sharing the last of your vacation photos....  as you know, it is very difficult to for any camera to accurately catch the awe and splendor of the scenery that you visited... and your photos do a great job, certainly beautiful sights that you saw during your holidays trip.

Oh, and I love seeing your 2 photos in among the Las Vegas buildings and sights.... your Jayne girl-mode photos look terrific... very nice bead choker necklace that you have shown us before, wonderful female type top,
and your boobs are showing too!!!!
You will have to come-out sooner than later with the kind of good HRT progress that your are showing to all that see you.

Thanks much for your updates.
Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, I agree that it is very hard to capture with a camera what the eye sees. That was most evident at Bryce Canyon.

I loved being able to express myself the way I feel inside. It is such a liberating experience as you have yourself talked about many times before. I LOVE being me.

I’ve had to retire the choker necklace you see in the photos. I made it in the colours of the transgender flag but it is only cheap costume jewellery. Metal parts have discoloured, presumably due to me sweating in the high heat of Utah and Nevada. Not to worry. Gives me an excuse to make another necklace.

Oh....and here is me today. We don’t have a full length mirror at home, so I went into a fitting room in a shop to take this photo. I also tried some clothes on but didn’t buy anything. L

Hugs,
Jayne

PS. Don’t zoom into the photo too much. I haven’t shaved since Saturday for electrolysis tomorrow.

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
« Reply #1246 on: August 12, 2018, 09:16:01 pm »
Danielle, I agree that it is very hard to capture with a camera what the eye sees. That was most evident at Bryce Canyon.

I loved being able to express myself the way I feel inside. It is such a liberating experience as you have yourself talked about many times before. I LOVE being me.

I’ve had to retire the choker necklace you see in the photos. I made it in the colours of the transgender flag but it is only cheap costume jewellery. Metal parts have discoloured, presumably due to me sweating in the high heat of Utah and Nevada. Not to worry. Gives me an excuse to make another necklace.

Oh....and here is me today. We don’t have a full length mirror at home, so I went into a fitting room in a shop to take this photo. I also tried some clothes on but didn’t buy anything. L

Hugs,
Jayne

PS. Don’t zoom into the photo too much. I haven’t shaved since Saturday for electrolysis tomorrow.

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thanks for your reply....  I am now going to use a word that you have heard me use before when I am really impressed!!!

Wow-whee....  you look absolutely beautiful and very much like the woman Jayne in that full length photo.  It looks to me like that your MTF time line is moving forward faster that you anticipated.

Hugs,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):

I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1247 on: August 12, 2018, 11:27:55 pm »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thanks for your reply....  I am now going to use a word that you have heard me use before when I am really impressed!!!

Wow-whee....  you look absolutely beautiful and very much like the woman Jayne in that full length photo.  It looks to me like that your MTF time line is moving forward faster that you anticipated.

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

You have put a big smile on my face with your lovely comments. Thank you, you are too kind.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Jayne01

• Family
Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1248 on: August 12, 2018, 11:52:12 pm »
My posts are a little out of order, but there are no rules!

So rewinding back to yesterday, Sunday 12 August. My wife participated in the annual City2Surf fun run (14km, 8.7mi). I remember a time when the words fun and run could not be used in the same sentence without making me cringe. It’s a different story these days. We had a really great time. I did lose my wife in the crowd not long after the start, and besides, she is a better runner than I am so I couldn’t keep up with her anyway. But it was still lots of fun with all kinds of entertainment along the course. Lots of supporters cheering on the 80,000 runners lined the sides of the roads. There were live bands spread out, a radio station had set up a broadcast spot on a corner, helicopters over head getting aerial images for the news.  The weather was also beautiful with clear skies and a perf Carly cool temperature for running.

If anyone has ever seen images of this run, you would have seen people dressed in all kinds of costumes running. I saw several human size beer bottles running, various superhero, one guy in nothing but Speedo’s (wish I hadn’t seen that one ), children of all ages, older people, vision impaired, wheelchairs. You name it, it was there. It was so much fun.

My official time was 1 hour 43min to complete the course. The winner was an Olympic athlete who did it in 41 minutes. Funny thing is, the winner crossed the finish line before we even crossed the start line. 🤷‍♀️ dues to the large numbers, we were all started at different times based on the colour of our racing numbers. The number pinned to our shirts also had a timing chip in it which measured everyone’s individual time as we criss d the start and finish lines. Here are some photos from the day.

At the start waiting foe the starter’s gun.

The halfway point. 7km down, 7km to go.

Bondi beach. The finish line is down there somewhere.

Yay! Finished!!!!

We even got a medal.

Hugs,
Jayne

Online sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1249 on: August 13, 2018, 02:44:32 pm »
Woo-Weee Jayne!!! Congratulations on your 14k run and how pretty you look. I do agree with Danielle - it will be harder and harder to hide Jayne.

Hope Jayne had a great day in the city! I know how much you have missed your Jayne days....

Hugs,

Sarah

Offline Megan.

« Reply #1250 on: August 13, 2018, 03:48:15 pm »
Great run and great time, nice work. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Offline Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #1251 on: August 13, 2018, 04:15:47 pm »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
It is wonderful to see your good report about your 14k run, even with your recent injury you finished with an amazing time.   The pictures that you posted are amazing and wonderful for all of us to see.

I do have one concern about your 2nd photo....   it appears that more than curly black hair is growing out of the top of your head!!! :o ::) ;)
      (The halfway point. 7km down, 7km to go.)

I also see, as others surely can, that on your very first picture that your sports-bra under your top is working overtime to contain things!!!   I would say that CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you and your HRT progress.... soon there will be no hiding them...  that is good news for sure.
             (At the start waiting foe the starter’s gun.)

Again Jayne, thanks much for your update.   
I am thrilled with your finish time and also your HRT successes.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1252 on: August 13, 2018, 06:05:24 pm »
Great run and great time, nice work. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Thank you Megan. It was lots of fun and I am very proud of the times we both achieved.

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1253 on: August 13, 2018, 06:31:46 pm »
Hi Danielle,

Thank you so much. My hip injury seems to have fixed itself. I think the run did it good. It’s possible it was caused by lots of sitting down in the car and on the plane on the last day of our trip. Lack of movement seem d to cease me up.

Your concern about the second photo was shared by my wife. I have a talent for somehow making my objects come out of my head.

And your comment about the first picture made my day. I can’t stop smiling. I am very pleased with the HRT magic so far. I am no longer trying to conceal the girls, except at work. It’s easy at work because I wear a jumper (still winter here) and a loose fitting hi vis vest. Hopefully I will be out at work soon so hiding won’t be l a problem anymore

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
It is wonderful to see your good report about your 14k run, even with your recent injury you finished with an amazing time.   The pictures that you posted are amazing and wonderful for all of us to see.

I do have one concern about your 2nd photo....   it appears that more than curly black hair is growing out of the top of your head!!! :o ::) ;)
      (The halfway point. 7km down, 7km to go.)

I also see, as others surely can, that on your very first picture that your sports-bra under your top is working overtime to contain things!!!   I would say that CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you and your HRT progress.... soon there will be no hiding them...  that is good news for sure.
             (At the start waiting foe the starter’s gun.)

Again Jayne, thanks much for your update.   
I am thrilled with your finish time and also your HRT successes.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1254 on: August 14, 2018, 12:17:04 am »
Today I had an electrolysis session. The last one was about 6 or 7 weeks ago. New hair growth during that period was starting to bother me. I had this constant beard shadow that I really hated. I haven’t shaved in the last 4 days in preparation for today’s zapping. Here is a photo of the bearded lady before I left home this morning.

And here is a photo right after having a 3.5 hour zapping session. I was so happy to see the results.  When I shave tomorrow morning, there should be much less beard shadow to worry about. Yay!!!

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #1255 on: August 14, 2018, 12:25:39 am »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thank you for posting your hair removal before and after photos.... 
I love your sad-face and happy-face pictures....

Wowzers... 3.5 hours being "electrocuted" 
Was there a lot of discomfort for you? 
I always had quite a bit of irritation and some pain undergoing those procedures.

Thank you for keeping your followers updated on your thread.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1256 on: August 14, 2018, 12:35:36 am »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:
Thank you for posting your hair removal before and after photos.... 
I love your sad-face and happy-face pictures....

Wowzers... 3.5 hours being "electrocuted" 
Was there a lot of discomfort for you? 
I always had quite a bit of irritation and some pain undergoing those procedures.

Thank you for keeping your followers updated on your thread.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Hey Danielle,

My discomfort level was so high that I fell asleep.....twice! I seem to have an unusually high pain tolerance and the newer growth hurts less than@ the older more established hairs.

I had a 4 hour session booked. Lately there have not been enough hairs on my face to use the full 4 hours. We have been filling in the extra time with genital zapping. Now that is a whole different category of pain! YIKES! Some areas down there really bite!

My face will b a little swollen tomorrow but not too bad. I am really looking forward to finishing and no longer have facial hair. My electrologist estimates maybe another 25-35 hours. It might b a nice Christmas present for me.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1257 on: August 14, 2018, 12:46:18 am »
OMG!! I am such a girl. I stopped at the shopping centre (mall seems so much easier to say ) on my way home from getting zapped to pick up some food supplies for home. Somehow I got distracted by a bag shop and started looking at handbags instead.

Have I ever said how much I love shopping these days?

I need a shopping buddy. Anyone interested in coming to Sydney to help me commit some shopping sins? 🤷‍♀️

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #1258 on: August 14, 2018, 12:56:44 am »
OMG!! I am such a girl. I stopped at the shopping centre (mall seems so much easier to say ) on my way home from getting zapped to pick up some food supplies for home. Somehow I got distracted by a bag shop and started looking at handbags instead.

Have I ever said how much I love shopping these days?

I need a shopping buddy. Anyone interested in coming to Sydney to help me commit some shopping sins? 🤷‍♀️

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne.... you might make points with your wife by taking her on your shopping trips.... she certainly loves shopping, right?  What woman doesn't? ... and to have YOU, her life partner support her in that most pleasant activity is a big bonus.

As you know, I live in a very small town without large stores anywhere close.  I save all of my shopping energy for my every few months trips to the big city... then I break out my credit card and go nuts.

Thanks for your updates.......
Hugs,
Danielle

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1259 on: August 14, 2018, 01:04:35 am »
@Jayne01
Dear Jayne.... you might make points with your wife by taking her on your shopping trips.... she certainly loves shopping, right?  What woman doesn't? ... and to have YOU, her life partner support her in that most pleasant activity is a big bonus.

As you know, I live in a very small town without large stores anywhere close.  I save all of my shopping energy for my every few months trips to the big city... then I break out my credit card and go nuts.

Thanks for your updates.......
Hugs,
Danielle

My wife is not overly crazy about shopping. She did enjoy outlet shopping during our holiday, but she doesn’t have the same love for it like me. Maybe I can train her.

Oh how much fun it must be for you to go nuts shopping in the big city after months of isolation from the big stores. It must be even more fun doing it with your group of girlfriends.

On a different subject. I just had a squeeee moment. I got the Australian version of ma’am in the supermarket. Wondering what ma’am is in Australian? I got called “darl”, short for darling and often used by women addressing other women. Kind of the same way men address other men as “mate”.

Squeeeeeeee!

Hugs,
Jayne

Tags: