Author Topic: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne  (Read 25542 times)

Offline Donna

• Moving forward always, a work in progress
Re: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1000 on: June 17, 2018, 05:28:11 pm »
It’s so great when people are so
Accommodating. I just posted about being at the hospital last week and not having health care changed still had to use the other name. I was so happy to see stickies on every page that said
Goes by Donna
What an awesome feeling
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
[/
[url=https://www.susans.org/forums]

Online Jayne01

• Family
Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1001 on: June 18, 2018, 09:18:05 am »
I have been wanting something to wear for transgender pride. Not to make any kind of statement, just for my own internal satisfaction and to remind myself that I am proud of who I am. I thought a necklace pendant or bracelet would do the trick. I searched online, but everything I found had to be shipped from overseas and I wanted something soon, like now! What can I say, I get impatient! So after not finding anything local which I could have now, I thought I’d make something. I bought some supplies from a craft shop and made a choker necklace. It’s made from cheap craft shop materials and looks as cheap as it is. It’s unlikely to last very long, but I like it. It’s the first time I have ever made any kind of jewellery. This what I made, I hope I got the colours right.

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1002 on: June 18, 2018, 09:49:19 am »
I have been wanting something to wear for transgender pride. Not to make any kind of statement, just for my own internal satisfaction and to remind myself that I am proud of who I am. I thought a necklace pendant or bracelet would do the trick. I searched online, but everything I found had to be shipped from overseas and I wanted something soon, like now! What can I say, I get impatient! So after not finding anything local which I could have now, I thought I’d make something. I bought some supplies from a craft shop and made a choker necklace. It’s made from cheap craft shop materials and looks as cheap as it is. It’s unlikely to last very long, but I like it. It’s the first time I have ever made any kind of jewellery. This what I made, I hope I got the colours right.

Hugs,
Jayne

Dear Jayne:
  Thank you for posting a picture of your handywork and the necklace that you crafted.  I think it looks terrific and eventually may become a keepsake of yours marking a moment in your transition progress.
You also may have found yourself a new hobby.

What gives?  You didn't post a picture of you wearing it???????? ???

Thank you for keeping us all updated and it is very nice to read your happy and confident comments.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
Check out my personal Thread that has more details about myself:
 "I am the HUNTED PREY :  Danielle's Chronicles"

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.0.htm
Started HRT March 2015 3+ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1003 on: June 18, 2018, 01:41:20 pm »

Dear Jayne:
  Thank you for posting a picture of your handywork and the necklace that you crafted.  I think it looks terrific and eventually may become a keepsake of yours marking a moment in your transition progress.
You also may have found yourself a new hobby.

Thank you for keeping us all updated and it is very nice to read your happy and confident comments.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Ha! I thought about taking a modelling picture with me wearing the necklace. I reconsidered because I had a big electrolysis session yesterday so my face and neck were very red and puffy. Maybe later today if I don’t look so swollen.

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1004 on: June 18, 2018, 08:31:54 pm »
Ok.... you asked for it. Here is me wearing the new necklace I made last night.

Oh....and @Steph2.0, that is one of the two new scarves I bought yesterday, bringing my total to 3.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline Nicole70

« Reply #1005 on: June 18, 2018, 08:51:16 pm »
Omg! Jayne I have that exact scarf

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1006 on: June 18, 2018, 09:42:38 pm »
Ok.... you asked for it. Here is me wearing the new necklace I made last night.

Oh....and @Steph2.0, that is one of the two new scarves I bought yesterday, bringing my total to 3.

Hugs,
Jayne

Jayne:  your necklace looks really nice on you... and you are looking very nice as well.
Your transition is progressing wonderfully and “John” is fast disappearing.
Thank you for posting the picture that I requested.

I did the same for you by posting my “date” picture with suitor #3 .

Hugs,
Danielle

Check out my personal Thread that has more details about myself:
 "I am the HUNTED PREY :  Danielle's Chronicles"

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,236395.0.htm
Started HRT March 2015 3+ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1007 on: June 18, 2018, 10:01:25 pm »
Omg! Jayne I have that exact scarf
I bought it at Myer yesterday. It was 50% off, so I bought a blue one as well. When I was looking at the scarves on the racks. I picked this pink one up for a closer look and realised it was an exact match to the nail polish I’m wearing, so I simply had to have it!

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1008 on: June 18, 2018, 10:08:36 pm »
Jayne:  your necklace looks really nice on you... and you are looking very nice as well.
Your transition is progressing wonderfully and “John” is fast disappearing.
Thank you for posting the picture that I requested.

I did the same for you by posting my “date” picture with suitor #3 .

Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, thank you for your lovely comments. I feel amazing! I am so ready to be full time Jayne. Reading your reference to “John” seemed so foreign to me. I actually had to make a conscious effort to associate that name with me. It wasn’t dysphoric in any way, it just feels like someone else’s name.

I did notice your date picture with #3 on your thread. You look very beautiful. So nice you got to dress up and have a lovely evening out, being treated as the wonderful lady that you are.

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1009 on: June 18, 2018, 10:26:07 pm »
Yesterday I wrote about giving my preferred name to the pharmacy where I get my Progesterone. This morning, I went back to that same pharmacy to collect my meds. Soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a big warm smile and “Hi Jayne, how are you?”. The pharmacist there is so nice. We chatted for a bit as she processed my credit card and congratulated me (for my transition) as I left. Didn’t get misgendered or deadnamed once.

Later in the day, I went into a sunglasses shop to browse some women’s sunglasses. The young lady working in the shop gendered me correctly without any prompting from me.

It has been a wonderful couple of days. Unfortunately, tonight my bubble will burst when I remove my nail polish and mentally prepare myself for the next 4 days at work where I will be performing the theatrical act of “The Life of John”

Good news is, I used my gift voucher at Priceline Pharmacy (not where I get my Progesterone) to buy some new nail polish. I bought a bold pink colour this time....just because I could. That will be next week’s colour. One advantage of switching between girl and boy modes is that I can wear different colour nail polish each week....not that I couldn’t do that if I was full time Jayne. I’m just trying to maintain a positive mindset (Thanks Danielle...).

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1010 on: Today at 04:48:27 pm »
The funniest thing just happened to me at work. I walked on to a plane to fix something and needed to get past a flight attendant in the aisle. She had her back to me as I approached and when she realised that someone was coming up behind her, she turned around and said “I’ll just get out of your way sir, ma’am, sir......” she seemed confused and didn’t know how to address me. I just greeted her with a smile and a friendly “hi” and went about my business.

I think she just made my day!

Jayne

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #1011 on: Today at 04:52:13 pm »
The funniest thing just happened to me at work. I walked on to a plane to fix something and needed to get past a flight attendant in the aisle. She had her back to me as I approached and when she realised that someone was coming up behind her, she turned around and said “I’ll just get out of your way sir, ma’am, sir......” she seemed confused and didn’t know how to address me. I just greeted her with a smile and a friendly “hi” and went about my business.

Jayne

Hee-hee, gotta love it!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Online Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #1012 on: Today at 04:59:50 pm »

Jayne
Are you the dopplegan for Jayne? I seem to remember the incident with the dress where you never though you would look feminine. Now your having male fail and loving it. This story is almost moving so fast that one finds it difficult to keep up with it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber

Offline sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1013 on: Today at 06:44:20 pm »
OMG - this is fantastic girl!! Male fail when you are not trying. Very cool! ❤️❤️

I guess the Jayne is out of the bottle!

Hugs - Sarah

Jayne

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1014 on: Today at 06:51:24 pm »
Hee-hee, gotta love it!
I haven’t been able to stop grinning. I think people are starting to get nervous with my constant big grin. Can’t help it! I am very excited!

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1015 on: Today at 06:56:24 pm »
Are you the dopplegan for Jayne? I seem to remember the incident with the dress where you never though you would look feminine. Now your having male fail and loving it. This story is almost moving so fast that one finds it difficult to keep up with it.
Dena, are you referring to that dress I set on fire in my back yard way back in my former life? I can’t believe how much I have changed in the past 2 years, not only physically, but my mental state. I was a very broken person back then and now I feel absolutely incredible. Have I recently said how much I LOOOOVE being Jayne!! You have always been there for me through my many reincarnations on this forum. Thank you!

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1016 on: Today at 06:59:38 pm »
OMG - this is fantastic girl!! Male fail when you are not trying. Very cool! ❤️❤️
I know.....I know.......I know.......I know........ it is so exciting! I feel like I am floating on a cloud.

I guess the Jayne is out of the bottle!
Oh that is so funny! I love it!

Hugs,
Jayne

Online Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #1017 on: Today at 07:06:34 pm »
The important thing is does your wife see the improvement in your mental wellbeing? If so, it will help her understand.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use dena@susans.org only if you are unable to PM
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1018 on: Today at 07:18:12 pm »
The important thing is does your wife see the improvement in your mental wellbeing? If so, it will help her understand.
Yes, she does, but it is still a huge struggle for her. There are other factors which I don’t want to discuss on a public forum, going way back before we even met. My wife probably needs my support much more than I currently need hers. Now that I am mentally stable and not having constant meltdowns, I am much better equipped to offer my support to her.

Tags: