Author Topic: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne  (Read 51861 times)

Offline Sno

• Family
Re: Life is Better as Me, by Jayne
« Reply #1660 on: November 27, 2018, 08:12:02 pm »
Ok @Laurie... have you kidnapped @Jayne... you know she like her feet firmly on the ground, and not perched on the top of the fridge  :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the next update, it’s so lovely when we have success.

Rowan

Offline sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1661 on: December 05, 2018, 10:06:37 pm »
Nope... not @Laurie ... I have @Jayne01 - I admit it. Not sure I will return her any time soon...

I know. Pictures or it did not happen. Here you go:

She is in good condition and well fed  ;D ;D ;D

Ok @Laurie... have you kidnapped @Jayne... you know she like her feet firmly on the ground, and not perched on the top of the fridge  :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the next update, it’s so lovely when we have success.

Rowan

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1662 on: December 06, 2018, 04:59:11 am »
Hi everyone, sorry for being absent so long. My schedule was way overbooked these past couple weeks, with barely 2 or 3 hours sleep some nights. The exhaustion wiped me out, I didn’t even have enough energy to read and stay up to date with my friends here at Susan’s.

Now I am visiting my BFF for a few days. I was so excited to finally meet her. In the first few hours, we have already exchanged several giant hugs, with lots more to come. We went out for a lovely dinner last night where I got to meet her beautiful family. Kiddo melted my heart.

My body clock is out of whack with the long flight crossing so many time zones. I think it was 16 timezones. Nothing that can’t be fixed with some BFF fun.

Because I’ve been away so long, it will take me a while to catch up with all my friends threads here. I hope you gave all been well.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline sarah1972

• News Administrator
« Reply #1663 on: December 06, 2018, 06:28:56 am »
I have it on good authority that your BFF is equally excited  ;D ;D

Sorry to hear about waking up at night. But hey - I recently discovered that makeup does wonders...

Looking forward to lots more fun!

Hugs Sarah [132D1H]

Hi everyone, sorry for being absent so long. My schedule was way overbooked these past couple weeks, with barely 2 or 3 hours sleep some nights. The exhaustion wiped me out, I didn’t even have enough energy to read and stay up to date with my friends here at Susan’s.

Now I am visiting my BFF for a few days. I was so excited to finally meet her. In the first few hours, we have already exchanged several giant hugs, with lots more to come. We went out for a lovely dinner last night where I got to meet her beautiful family. Kiddo melted my heart.

My body clock is out of whack with the long flight crossing so many time zones. I think it was 16 timezones. Nothing that can’t be fixed with some BFF fun.

Because I’ve been away so long, it will take me a while to catch up with all my friends threads here. I hope you gave all been well.

Hugs,
Jayne

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #1664 on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:46 am »

Hugs,
Jayne

You are on this continent??  Wow-Whee!™

Sorry to hear you are tired and jetlagged, but a vacation will cure that.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1665 on: December 06, 2018, 07:55:57 am »
You are on this continent??  Wow-Whee!

Sorry to hear you are tired and jetlagged, but a vacation will cure that.
Tired and jet lagged is all part of the fun. Just waiting in the hotel lobby for Sarah to come pick me up for a day of........well maybe I shouldn’t say.

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #1666 on: December 06, 2018, 08:37:15 am »
@Jayne01  @sarah1972
Well, low and behold, the "missing in action" Jayne has reappeared on the East Coast of the USA...

Terrific photo of beautiful duo Jayne and Sarah ... very pretty BFFs ....   
Thank you so very much for posting this terrific picture of 2 beautiful ladies.
Hugs,
Danielle

Nope... not @Laurie ... I have @Jayne01 - I admit it. Not sure I will return her any time soon...

I know. Pictures or it did not happen. Here you go:

She is in good condition and well fed  ;D ;D ;D
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #1667 on: December 06, 2018, 08:54:55 am »
Jayne I must say looking fab dear, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do (your on hols anything goes!!!)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #1668 on: December 06, 2018, 10:17:45 am »

You don't look tired at all.  I think parting your hair in the middle is very becoming and frames your face well!

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #1669 on: December 06, 2018, 10:59:56 am »
Tired and jet lagged is all part of the fun. Just waiting in the hotel lobby for Sarah to come pick me up for a day of........well maybe I shouldn’t say.

You look gorgeous!  I love the hairstyle!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1670 on: December 06, 2018, 11:07:56 am »
Awww thank you for the compliments. Having an awesome time with my bestie!

Online Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1671 on: December 06, 2018, 11:18:33 am »
Jayne, you look absolutely stunning! And seeing you with your bestie reminds me of how much I’m missing a certain special someone right now. You two girls have fun!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
« Reply #1672 on: December 06, 2018, 11:23:09 am »
@Jayne01   @sarah1972
Dear Jayne: 
It appears that you and Sarah are having way too much fun for just 2 people.... perhaps I will need to fly out there and join in the fun....  but I suppose that the old saying is true,,,,"three is a crowd"

I hope that you brought some warm clothes with you on your trip...  winter time on the East Coast where Sarah lives and also up in Canada where your wife's family lives is a whole lot more frigid than your winter time back in Sydney.

I am officially envious of your two..... and also I am so very happy to see your pictures together and reading about your fun times together... shopping?  sight seeing?   What else has Sarah planned.   

I will be eagerly following the updates from both YOU and Sarah
Hugs and more hugs and wishing you well during your trip... stay warm and dry.
Danielle

Awww thank you for the compliments. Having an awesome time with my bestie!

Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):

I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.

Offline Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #1673 on: December 06, 2018, 11:36:22 am »
@Jayne01   @sarah1972
perhaps I will need to fly out there and join in the fun....  but I suppose that the old saying is true,,,,"three is a crowd"

Get on the next flight over here. Only thing better than two besties is three besties! Tell us the flight number and we will both be at the airport to pick you up!

Offline Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #1674 on: December 06, 2018, 11:53:00 am »
Get on the next flight over here. Only thing better than two besties is three besties! Tell us the flight number and we will both be at the airport to pick you up!

@Jayne01   @sarah1972
Dear Jayne:
Thank you for your way-to-sweet reply and invitation....   unfortunately, I will not be able to take you up on yours and Sarah's offer but I will be "with you" vicariously by reading your updates and viewing your photos... not near as good as a personal visit for sure.   
The next big trip for me is traveling down to the lower 48 to visit my parents and family for the first time since I came out full time and moved up here two years ago in Dec 2016.

Hugs and continue with your updates please.
Danielle

Online Kendra

« Reply #1675 on: December 06, 2018, 02:31:20 pm »
Jayne I LOVE your new hair style!  Forms a nice shape, an arc that frames your face - very feminine and just looks great. 

The photo with you & Sarah smiling in the car says it all.  So glad you see both of you smiling! 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, GCS-2 & BA 7/2018. 

Offline Karen

• Karen
  • Friend
« Reply #1676 on: December 06, 2018, 09:45:35 pm »
So good to hear from you.   

I am very jealous of you both!   Looks like you are having a blast. 

And, I love you hair too.  You look great girl.

Hugs

Karen

Ps.  Please let the winds bring you to central Canada !
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT

Offline Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #1677 on: Yesterday at 10:14:46 am »
@Jayne01   cc: @sarah1972
Dear Jayne:
I have been reading on Sarah’s thread about your fun visit and fun times with your BFF ... and the pictures that she posted of you two.   lots of fun times at the shopping mall!

I read that you are now soon getting on a plane to rejoin your wife and her family in Canada. 
How long will you be there before you return back to your summer weather in Sydney?

I am very envious of the great time and fun visit that you had with Sarah... I am so happy for the BFF bond that has developed between you two... it gives a deeper meaning to BFF for sure.

I will be looking forward to seeing your future posts and pictures whenever you get a chance to post again.
Hugs and well wishes. 
Danielle

Tags: