Author Topic: My Progress  (Read 29468 times)

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Honest!
Re: My Progress
« Reply #1000 on: September 16, 2018, 08:56:40 am »
Faith! Wonderful update! I'm so glad everything went so well. I had a feeling it would. So did you and Lori bring your swimsuits and get wet?

Hugs you two!
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Online Faith

« Reply #1001 on: September 16, 2018, 09:21:47 am »
@Donica

We took our suits, didn't go in. Too many wee ones and too late by the time they got tired of it.

I am who I am

Offline Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1002 on: September 16, 2018, 09:37:46 am »
I hate to say I told you so... well, “hate” is so strong a word. “Slightly dislike” is more appropriate, so

I told you so!

So happy for you, Faith! I saw this in Wally World, so here:

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/11/2017 * GCS Consultation at Mt. Sinai 3/16/2018 * Began FFS Consultations June/July 2018 * FFS Consultation with FacialTeam 8/30/2018

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Honest!
« Reply #1003 on: September 16, 2018, 09:42:00 am »
I hate to say I told you so... well, “hate” is so strong a word. “Slightly dislike” is more appropriate, so

I told you so!

Stephanie

Oh that would go sooo great with her refrigerator hat ;D.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Online Faith

« Reply #1004 on: September 16, 2018, 11:04:34 am »

I told you so!

Stephanie
@Stephanie
do you need my address to send it to me?  :D

oh, and I could see the grimace of distaste as you forced yourself to type "I told You So"

@Donica
I'll have to order that hat to have on hand in case Laurie decides to show up in an unplanned visit.

I am who I am

Offline Laurie

« Reply #1005 on: September 17, 2018, 12:26:57 am »
  Refrigerator hat? Drats I missed that one I'll have to go back to read about it.

@stephanie I have an address for @Faith if you  need it. Was that a dress or a shirt?

Faith, I hope you never expect me to show up on a planned visit. You know better.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Online Faith

« Reply #1006 on: September 17, 2018, 06:27:34 am »
  Refrigerator hat? Drats I missed that one I'll have to go back to read about it.
Donica's thread

@stephanie I have an address for @Faith if you  need it. Was that a dress or a shirt?
I'll accept either :D

Faith, I hope you never expect me to show up on a planned visit. You know better.
 Hugs,
   Laurie

I fully expect Michelle to corrupt your personal values ... in a good way ... That includes planning things (and that nasty attachment to refrigerators ). We'll see  ...........

I am who I am

Offline Laurie

« Reply #1007 on: September 17, 2018, 09:27:24 pm »
Lmao Faith.  I saw the hat in Donica's thread. Looks nice except for it being a ball cap.

I read what you said about that "P" word and it's up on the fridge with you!!

Online Faith

« Reply #1008 on: Yesterday at 05:30:05 am »
I don't wear caps, especially ball caps. I put one on and .. meh .. Lori puts the same one on, styling!  it's sickening

Lmao Faith.  I saw the hat in Donica's thread. Looks nice except for it being a ball cap.

I read what you said about that "P" word and it's up on the fridge with you!!

I can't. Steph has all her stuff up here .. but she didn't leave the chocolate.

I am who I am

Offline Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1009 on: Yesterday at 06:42:09 am »
I don't wear caps, especially ball caps. I put one on and .. meh .. Lori puts the same one on, styling!  it's sickening

I can't. Steph has all her stuff up here .. but she didn't leave the chocolate.

Oh, so that’s where I left my #stormchips!

I may get back to “women’s-styled” ball caps some day, but due to light-sensitive eyes and self-consciousness about hair loss, they were “his” signature style. Everyone was sure they weren’t detachable, and it was very rare that I would be seen without one - basically funerals. One of the rituals at my New Life party was letting everyone throw one of my old hats in the fire.

Oh, ummm, about that “Faith” shirt (not dress), it was at Walmart and I didn’t want to insult you with something from there. No, I didn’t know your size! Uh, I went back to get it and somebody was at the checkout with it already.  I was devastated!

Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Stephanie (everything I tell you is a lie, including this.)

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/11/2017 * GCS Consultation at Mt. Sinai 3/16/2018 * Began FFS Consultations June/July 2018 * FFS Consultation with FacialTeam 8/30/2018

Online Faith

« Reply #1010 on: Yesterday at 07:07:37 am »
Oh, ummm, about that “Faith” shirt (not dress), it was at Walmart and I didn’t want to insult you with something from there. No, I didn’t know your size! Uh, I went back to get it and somebody was at the checkout with it already.  I was devastated!

@Stephanie
grain of salt -->  .  <-- yep, grain of salt

I am who I am

Offline Laurie

« Reply #1011 on: Today at 12:41:32 am »
Okay okay I don't wear ball caps either. You're excused.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Tags: