Author Topic: My Progress  (Read 6133 times)

Online Faith

• Friend
Re: My Progress
« Reply #300 on: Yesterday at 06:55:44 pm »
Hey Y'all

I'll work out a Dr scenario. If the endo is too far away or appointment too far into the future, I'll hit up planned Parenthood. Their office is only 20 miles away. See how that goes.

Therapy went ok, slow start but we got rollin'.  I almost laughed at the face she made when I told her about being told that I look beautiful. Not about what was said. She asked me what I was wearing at the time. I just looked down and said "this" I came here straight from work. Girly black top, dress slacks, boots. her mouth about fell open .. 'scribble, scribble'  HAH!

OH. Here's one for you. I was slightly early and the door was locked.  She came out to see who it was (heard the boot stomps). She said, "I looked out the window and wondered who the woman was coming up the sidewalk"  ;D

Any way, Not much to add. other then I still feel bubbly :)
Aug 2017 - After Years of General Depression, I started to figure out the why.
Sept 2017 - Lots of online research to educate myself, Susans kept popping up
Oct 2017 - Changed my diet to improve my health and aid in the direction I wanted to go. At the same time, I informed my wife of my suspicions so we could work it out together.
Oct 25th 2017 - Officially made an account On Susans to introduce myself - namelessly
Nov 11 2017 - Found out my True Name, Faith Nicole - thanks Devlyn!
Dec 23 2017 - Officially, verbally, admitted to myself and my Wife about being Transgender
Dec 26 2017 - First trip to Therapy .. who needs therapy ? ? ? ? ? ?
2018 - where will I go from here .......

Online Steph2.0

• Very spontaneous if given time to think about it.
« Reply #301 on: Yesterday at 07:06:24 pm »
OH. Here's one for you. I was slightly early and the door was locked.  She came out to see who it was (heard the boot stomps). She said, "I looked out the window and wondered who the woman was coming up the sidewalk"  ;D

YESSSS!!!

That story was an afterthought? You should have led with that. How awesome!

I know what that feeling’s like. I was walking Maggie the other day, and my neighbor drove up behind me. He rolled down the passenger window and said, “I was wondering who that hot chick was walking down the street. Then I realized it was Stephhh-a-nieeee.” He says he’s imitating robot number 5 from the old movie Short Circuit. I’ve never seen it, so I’ll take his word for it. I’m pretty sure he was joking about not knowing who it was, but that’s ok. He’s really cool about the whole thing.

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * NAME CHANGE 12/11/2017

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #302 on: Yesterday at 07:20:48 pm »

YES, Lead with that next time!!!!

That is excellent, Faith. I’m still waiting for that day, I’m still John walking down the hallway to my therapist’s office. So it gives me great joy to hear this happening to my friends. YAY!!!!

Also, good attitude with your plan to find a dr to prescribe HRT. You will get it, and once you do, hang on for a wild ride!!!!

Jayne

Offline KathyLauren

• Greeter
  • Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #303 on: Yesterday at 07:37:30 pm »

Awesome!   ;D  Told you so!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Online Faith

• Friend
« Reply #304 on: Yesterday at 07:48:47 pm »
... Stephhh-a-nieeee. He says he’s imitating robot number 5 from the old movie Short Circuit. I’ve never seen it, so I’ll take his word for it. - Stephanie

You should watch it. Kind of dated now but still a fun watch.

As for leading with a story? Punch lines always come at the end.
Oct 2017 - Changed my diet to improve my health and aid in the direction I wanted to go. At the same time, I informed my wife of my suspicions so we could work it out together.
Oct 25th 2017 - Officially made an account On Susans to introduce myself - namelessly
Dec 23 2017 - Officially, verbally, admitted to myself and my Wife about being Transgender

Offline Cali

• Cassiopeia Aethiopia "Cassi"
  • Family
« Reply #305 on: Yesterday at 08:21:02 pm »
You should watch it. Kind of dated now but still a fun watch.

Five's ALIVE!!!!!!
Let the adventure begin.........................

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #306 on: Yesterday at 08:31:42 pm »
Good point. Saving the best for last. Lead story or not, it’s great news!

Online Faith

• Friend
« Reply #307 on: Yesterday at 08:36:06 pm »
You have an awesome wife Faith. Do not ever let her go! As far as I’m concerned, our wives get a lifetime pass to call us whatever they choose. I don’t care if my wife calls me he, she, boy, girl, whatever......she calls me a turkey a lot I don’t mind any of it. She accepts me for who I am and has chosen to stay with me. That has earned her the right to call me anything, anytime and I will always answer with a smile. Your wife sounds very much like mine in that regard. That’s awesome!!!

I forgot to add my quote of agreement. I know how lucky that I am. Same as you are. Therapist is still amazed at how much we talk and share and work things out. probably afraid she'll lose out on a lot of sessions, HAH!

Online Jayne01

• Family
« Reply #308 on: Today at 11:09:00 am »
 Loving the new profile pic, Faith.

Tags: