Author Topic: My Progress  (Read 29771 times)

Online Faith

Re: My Progress
« Reply #1020 on: Today at 08:42:46 am »
Time to bite the bullet and post a current picture again ... Here we go .......
It's a bit dark, no selfie flash ... hm, maybe it needs to be darker still  ... scratch that. I'm supposed to be more positive.

I am who I am

Offline TonyaW

• Family
« Reply #1021 on: Today at 09:57:29 am »
Nothing wrong with that picture,  Faith

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Online Laurie

« Reply #1022 on: Today at 10:49:53 am »
 Faith,

I have to agree with Tonya. There's nothing wrong with that picture at all. Keep up being positive and maybe it will stick with you. I am sure Lori likes it.

Hugs to you and Lori,
  Laurie

Offline Donica

• I am smiling! Honest!
« Reply #1023 on: Today at 11:13:26 am »
Faith! Honestly girl! I don't know why you are stressing. You look great. My pictures look way different worse than I look in the mirror. I don't think you have to worry about that.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Online Faith

« Reply #1024 on: Today at 12:47:40 pm »
you all are biased  !!!  but thank you   :icon_hug:  :icon_biggrin: 

I am who I am

Online Steph2.0

• AKA Galaxy Girl
  • Replacing existing with living
« Reply #1025 on: Today at 02:21:16 pm »
you all are biased  !!!  but thank you   :icon_hug:  :icon_biggrin:

Nuh-uh! We see the truth with no filters. You’re the one who’s biased. Just like the pictures I just posted in my thread, I see “him.” But I’m learning to trust what my friends tell me, and you will, too.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/11/2017 * GCS Consultation at Mt. Sinai 3/16/2018 * Began FFS Consultations June/July 2018 * FFS Consultation with FacialTeam 8/30/2018

Online Faith

« Reply #1026 on: Today at 03:19:25 pm »
Nuh-uh! We see the truth with no filters. You’re the one who’s biased. Just like the pictures I just posted in my thread, I see “him.” But I’m learning to trust what my friends tell me, and you will, too.

Stephanie

Steph, if you want honesty. I saw your pictures when I first joined. I met you in person. I will honestly tell you that you are leaps and bounds past what I saw then.

Enjoy yourself my friend.
erm, maybe I should rephrase ....

I am who I am

Offline Anne Blake

« Reply #1027 on: Today at 03:33:26 pm »
Hi Faith,

I do like the picture, as I do so many of your pictures.....but what I like most is your telling of Lori's conversation when she was admitting to liking the new you so much. It is a joy to see some of the small and big steps fall into place on this journey of yours.

Keep the joy sister,
Tia Anne

Online Faith

« Reply #1028 on: Today at 03:47:47 pm »
@everyone (oh, that doesn't work) .. could you tell there was boobs? I could tell ..
**  :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy: happy boob dance :icon_joy: :icon_joy: :icon_joy:**

@Tia Anne
Seriously, Thanks Tia. I am trying to see my pictures through different eyes but these are the only two that I have.

I am who I am

Tags: