General Discussions > Entertainment

Star Wars Episode VIII or not to star wars?

(1/7) > >>

Jailyn:
I am so seeing it the first showing when it it comes out in a couple weeks. so who is with me? I know many feel strongly. My ex hated star wars. She only like episode II because Princess Amadala has the pretty dresses. I was like but, it's a nerdy movie with a story. You don't have to say you are a huge fan if you don't want to, but who is seeing it?

Angela Drakken:

--- Quote from: Jailyn on December 02, 2017, 06:54:13 am ---I am so seeing it the first showing when it it comes out in a couple weeks. so who is with me? I know many feel strongly. My ex hated star wars. She only like episode II because Princess Amadala has the pretty dresses. I was like but, it's a nerdy movie with a story. You don't have to say you are a huge fan if you don't want to, but who is seeing it?

--- End quote ---
I am seeing it openning night in my Kylo Ren cosplay. Dont judge me. XP

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Siobhan Amanda:

--- Quote from: Jailyn on December 02, 2017, 06:54:13 am ---I am so seeing it the first showing when it it comes out in a couple weeks. so who is with me? I know many feel strongly. My ex hated star wars. She only like episode II because Princess Amadala has the pretty dresses. I was like but, it's a nerdy movie with a story. You don't have to say you are a huge fan if you don't want to, but who is seeing it?

--- End quote ---
Blimey! Your ex, hated Star Wars? Did you point out that hatred can only lead to the dark side. I’m with you I can’t wait!
Siobhan

Roll:
I and my step brother want to see it the preview night but I have a suspicion we will be guilt tripped into waiting a few days for family to get into town to make an event of it.

Artesia:
The plan is to watch it opening night.  My soon to be ex-wife is ecstatic because now she doesn't have to go with me.  Her direct quote "I don't have to go watch it, because that's her job now".  My girlfriend wants to watch all the episodes leading up to the new movie before we go see it.  Could you imagine the tears I cried in having that thrust upon me.  I mean, who wants to watch a Star Wars marathon?  :icon_crazy: :icon_giggle: :icon_wink:

Seriously though, going to go right after watching approximately 12 hours of Star Wars!  AKA Nerd party at my girlfriends place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version